Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Ben Hunter
Steam name: raging_eeyore
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:225546358

Ban Length:i don kne
Banning Staff Member @hoaks 96

Ban Reason: AFK to avoid RP (BULL SHIT like as it i knew i was going to be mugged) so why the fuck did i place a house alarm for? if i had to to pretend to be afk to avoid RP
Time of Occurrence:12 10 pm
Relevant Evidence:Dont have 1
Additional members involved/witnessing:the the admin just listened to whatever the gang of muggers i mean come on ... can their words be trusted? SO how the fuck do u prove that i was really AFK or nt. iu fu cant prove it then why am i getting this ban? i hope the owner of the server see this....... this decision is so fucking biased. the other time when i has issue with a cop that he rdm for nothing he was juz let off with a verbal warning/ why? because he is a staff here/. this is not a threat but if this ban is not lifted i will freaking do a charge back on my CC for whatever amount that i have donated to this server. And trust me i will do that charge back even if its the last thing i do/

SCurtin

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So I was there and was actually the one who gave the ban. Upon reviewing the logs we can see where you were zip-tied by the gentlemen who made the initial report. Hoaks himself attempted to make contact with you and you again did not answer. Mr.Hoaks and Myself literally watched you break FearRP(Running away while at gunpoint). When Mr. Hoaks himself intervened and grabbed you with his PhysGun because we had gotten a ticket to come back you still attempted to run away. As already discussed with you, you initially were only going to get warning points for violating fear rp. and that the console would more than likely ban you because you've already received multiple warning points for violation of FearRp at which point you became disrespectful and argumentative. You were then upgraded to a one day ban too cool off and for the rule violations.

hoaks96

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

+ @WhiteBlood

So the report was submitted. I teleported to find you standing still not responding. I said your name multiple times, flashed my flashlight, picked you up with my physgun, and you still did not reply. The second I mentioned kicking you for being AFK you started to move. I then proceeded to let them and you explain the situation. I then told everyone to continue RP as they were trying to mug you but you were AFK. You messaged me on here saying you were tabbed out working on your refund request. As I understand this, you were still AFK in game. I came back over after another report was submitted about you to find the same group(same situation) holding you at gunpoint in the apartments and you started to run away(while 3 people had you at gunpoint). At this point myself and @SCurtin initiated the sit with everyone. You became very disrespectful and argumentative with us. I understand the frustration, but we were more than reasonable in this situation up until that point. I would encourage you take the time to cool down and reread the server rules.
Additionally:
"raging_eeyore, Today at 12:46 AM
ANd just to add the freakin reason why i was AFK was to render the video to be uplloaded as evidencce for the report that i submitted for the loss of my AR15. incase if u think i am lying"
DENIED.

Status
Not open for further replies.