Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BeepBeepImAJeep
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:101463543
Your Character Name: Jayden Benevento

Ban Length: 3 Days
Banning Staff Member: @Bodean Abernathy

Ban Reason: Playerdisrepsect and apperantly combat logging.
Time of Occurrence: 21-10-2017
Relevant Evidence: Not Needed
Additional members involved/witnessing: -

First of all , i want to apologise to the banning admin and my friend. Me and my friend were both messing around a bit and all of a sudden he started opening alot of doors in the house , micspamming etc as i was making LSD. As he was doing this i left the server and called him ''Dumb cunt''' and alot of other stuff i shouldnt of said. He later messaged me on steam saying we got raided a few minutes after we were messing around and i was the only one with a gun and i left the server whilst his weed was still down there. (I only had my flask and pyro down , nothing else) Anyways , i left as i told him to stop multiple times and he didnt , i wanted to avoid getting raided and losing my mini fridge and LSD. We later on got into an arguement because of this situation. My friend was very annoyed so he reported me out of irritation and anger. He then went on and made up alot of stuff in the admin sit in attempt to get me banned (I've known him for 5 years IRL , we're best friends) So i started insulting him and the admin told me to stop that. I stopped and as my friend did not want to let me speak i told him ''I will beat the fuck out of you when i see you next time'' Anyways. Me and my friend are good again and i want to apologise to Bodean for my toxic behavior in the sit. My friend has had a talk with you about the sit and told me i had to appeal for what i did. Once again i'm truely sorry.

Bodean Abernathy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I will unban you but I will need to give you warning points because you should never combat log even if someone is messing with you.

BeepBeepImAJeep

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I will unban you but I will need to give you warning points because you should never combat log even if someone is messing with you.
Alright , just telling you it was not combat logging as there was nothing happening when i logged. About 2 mins after i logged people started lockpicking our door according to my friend.

Bodean Abernathy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I'll have to talk to the guy that was raiding you lemme just un ban you real quick

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Seeing as this was accepted, it will be locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.