Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Chet Ubetcha
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:124089158
Your Character Name: Salvatore Tortellini

Ban Length: 4 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Liasetten

Ban Reason: StallingRP, Minge, FeaRP, i dont have my computer on me but that was what i remeber
Time of Occurrence: Yesterday approximately 8:45pm EST
Relevant Evidence:
After the 1st sit the Chef Boys Leader was allowed to mug me which I followed. Then he put his gun down when I pulled mine out to bring the FearRP in my favor. Lisatten said this was not allowed and this was not how FearRP worked and that I was breaking rules. The Chef Boys leader also had no ammo which was evident when he clicked his gun.

I had gotten banned after we went through a 1st sit about FearRP which I understood I was wrong after being explained to further about the hairy situation. After that Lisatten moved us to a location for the Chef Boys leader to continue to mug me when he put his gun away during the mugging so I drew mine to instate fear upon the mugger. He called for Lisatten once more and Lisatten was telling me how I was wrong and was not allowed to do this. In a respectful manner I told him that I believe that this situation was judged wrong and that we could clear this up on the forums and perhaps set down some more specifications on FearRP.
I was text Rping so my part of the conversation should be on the logs.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Chef Boy org leader, Lisatten, Aaron for first sit which was resolved.

Sorry for mispelling your name Liasetten, I figured out the correct spelling after i wrote this and It would be a hassle to fix them all.

Salvatore Tortellini

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This is some screenshots of a discussion made not too long ago about FearRP in this context.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20171022-111252.png
    Screenshot_20171022-111252.png
    144.7 KB · Views: 6
  • Screenshot_20171022-111249.png
    Screenshot_20171022-111249.png
    123.5 KB · Views: 5

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@Chet Ubetcha
So what happened in the beginning was that "Daevy Veigulis" walked up to you. Whilst he was walking up to you, you had your makarov on safety(lowered) and Veigulis came walking up to you, pulled out his pistol and had you under gunpoint. At this moment you were not under FearRP (Since you too had a gun drawn.), but then you decided to run away from him with your back towards him which led to you being under FearRP. You then continued to run away whilst being chased by Veigulis(Which had his gun drawn) throughout the city, until I came.

We did then talk about it and I teleported you both to the forest by red warehouse, where u wanted to talk to Aaron. After 30 minutes or so we agreed that you broke FearRP once you turned your back towards the gunman.

I decided that therefor I'd just give you a verbal and let Veigulis continue on mugging you. Then all of a sudden your friend came driving up and resisted to not leave, so I teleported you guys to another location.

Once I had teleported you guys to the forest beside the gas station, outskirts you stalled RP by again discussing with me that you had not broken FearRP the first time and so on. I told you to stop and continue the mug. After a long time you continued the mug, and Veigulis removed the zipties from your body telling you to drop the items, and once he held the zipties you drew up your weapon and claimed that you held him under FearRP now. (I am not sure if you knew, but I did tell you that once you remove the zipties of someone you will get them in your hands, regardless if you have a gun out or not, and you will still be under fearRP.

I did then tell you to stop stalling the mug, and let Veigulis finish it, but you simply refused. I told you multiple times to listen to Veigulis orders, but you started to discuss the ziptie situation. Then Veigulis tried to shoot with hisgun and it clicked leading to you knowing that he did not have any ammo in it, and you started to complain about this too. I think I gave you three chances to give Veigulis the items he wanted, but you did not comply. I did then say that I would punish you and you said something along this line: "Okay, just ban me so we can work this out better", so I went ahead and banned you for 4 days.

The reason why I did not "allow" you to stop being under FearRP was since if you had complied with him the first and second time he was trying to mug you, he would not have missclicked and therefor you would not know that he did not have any ammo in his gun. I saw this as your fault, since you stalled the new mugging attemts which I gave Veigulis and also your friend kept on finding us everytime.

Seing this I do still think that the punishment you got was fair, and you will have to wait out your time.

Denied.