LV

Your Steam Name: PROV36
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106135554
Your Character Name: John Terrance

Ban Length:1 day 6 hours
Banning Staff Member (@OTXKU ):

Ban Reason: stalling an admin sit prop block arguing with staff
Time of Occurrence:10/29/2017
Relevant Evidence: two of these are false and you said you give me a warning point for prop blocking

Last edited:

PROV36

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I have a video and it won't let me upload it

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@PROV36 Follow the format, please.

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

@PROV36 Appeals not following the format posted here will not be dealt with. Please edit and/or fix your appeal or it will not be dealt with.

PROV36

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

its the same exact thing now tell me how to upload the video

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

There is no evidence provided in your post as to why I should unban you, as your relevant evidence section is blank, and your video isn't working according to you. So I'll ask again,
Why should I unban you again?

PROV36

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I'll say it the last time i have a video tell me where to upload it

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban was for prop blocking your house as well as having floating couches not supported by anything wich is against the rules, You have been talked to before about this, this is why it is a ban instead of warning Points. You wanted to Argue with OTXKU that it wasn't before me and Chosen had gotten There, I asked you to find me the rule and copy and paste it for me so that I knew you read and understood it but it took you a good 30minutes of pasting random rules that really weren't relevant to what we told you to find. this in no way affected your ban length in any way it was solely the 2 rules listed below and that fact that you were told before. I understand that it is a long list to go through But it doesn't take 30minutes todo it, plus the option to use Ctrl F is always there

as for your video you can use youtube to upload it then post it here

14.You must support your props accordingly and not go against the law of physics.

8.You may not block off any entrances/exits to your building. All entrances need to be accessible.

These were both violated

PROV36

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

the entrances were accessible and a staff member said nothing about floating props actually one time a staff member told me to support them and he unfroze them not ban me

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

they were only accessible to people by forcing them to Jump Crouch

"a staff member said nothing about floating props actually one time a staff member told me to support them and he unfroze them not ban me" this makes no sense, First staff said nothing then you say one had been warned you about this Before? so why do it and not support your props. If you don't have evidence of the staff member saying this or atleast a name its not something that can be taken seriously.

PROV36

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

someone told me I could do /me it would simulate you doing that and I don't remember the staff members name it was like 2 or 3 weeks ago

OTXKU

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Despite all of this, you still seem to lack the understanding of why you have been punished, despite multiple explanations from me, Realz, and ChosenDemon.
At this point I begin to question how much further explanation you seek. You clearly broke 2 of our server rules, argued with our staff members, wasted our time, and then make a claim that one of our staff members told you it was okay to break 2 server rules which mind you have not changed in recent, plus the fact that you've failed to mention who informed you of this fact.
This ban is in place to give you time to read the rules and understand them, which you have shown me that you still haven't read or taken the time to process why you were banned, for this reason I am denying your ban appeal. Please take this time to read the server rules and return to our community with the intent to follow them.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.