Your Steam Name: m3rk_d3cepticon
Your Steam ID: 76561198287573735
Your Character Name: Jason Huntertz

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason: LTARP
Time of Occurrence: 11:30 am-ish
Relevant Evidence: He can tell you
Additional members involved/witnessing: Lonzo Ball (@Boruto)

So i was about ot get off and i announced it aloud on the mic so i was exiting because my grandma said i needed to run errends with her since im home alone and a cop by the name of Lonzo Ball started to arrest for for god knows what reason and i disconnected but since i said it out load and everyone new he could tell you that he started to arrest me well after i announced it.Thank you for reading this and have a nice day!

Kyrie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Stuvi @CloutMonster Yes,he is indeed true sadly i made a mistake due to their being two secret service officers and i also heard him through the door speaking to the mayor and saying he was gonna leave and be back later and i accidentally took him instead of the other secret service i received reports of vandalism and swearing,i guess he did not notice i was arresting him or he was away during the moment but it was indeed my fault i believe he did not deserve the ban and it should be removed,and i should be the one due too falsely accusing him sorry for the inconvenience

Kyrie

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

and yes i was also the cop that arrested him or tried to

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You are unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.