Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Man putting glasses on Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:42190753
Your Character Name: Gordon Malarky
Ban Length: 2 Weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Aaron
Ban Reason: Lying in Sit/Corruption Without Permission/Fail RP/NITRP
Time of Occurrence: Tonight, around 11:20 EST. (11/8/2017)
Relevant Evidence: I was Secret Service and the Mayor at the time was being erratic and was being corrupt forcing us to shoot the cops and when we refused and left the police department the person who I gave my keys to who was also secret service got into a car chase. When I was called into an admin sit I was completely honest and upfront and he did not talk with me about what I was banned about so I had no way of explaining myself as he banned me so quickly. I am sorry about the mayor being corrupt but I did no wrong doings I was just protecting the Mayor.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Jeffory Malarky, Aaron, the Mayor at the time, the other man in the sit with the first name Chris.The Mayor who was in motion who had ruined the funds and got blacklisted from the job.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We sat there for 10 minutes trying to figure out who was doing what, and you refused to tell the truth. You continuously tried to place blame for fail driving on a 3rd person who did not break the rules. You were attempting to frame him to get yourself and your friend out of trouble.

Explain these actions and we'll discuss a possible reduction. Anything less than an admission of the truth will cause this appeal to be denied outright. You already had your chance to lie in the sit, and now it's time to be truthful if you are going to be unbanned.

Man putting glasses on

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

We actually didn't sit in a admin sit and talk about this and when you asked me who was driving I proceeded to tell you the truth and then you proceeded to ban me for 5 things 1 of which we actually talked about.

nipnchip

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hello. I was the one driving the vehicle at the time (Jeffory Malarky). The mayor at the time was a bit wild, and seemed a little bit mingy. Just 20 minutes before the sit had occurred he told us to raid the PD, which we didn't, because that's outrageous. We were driving around the city and I had broke a traffic law, which initiated a police chase. I was told to keep driving, unknowing the mayor was not given permission to be corrupt. We got called to the admin sit and blame was attempted to be shifted toward the third individual. Eventually, I admitted to driving the vehicle. Man putting glasses on was issued a 2 week ban, and I was issued a 3 day ban. If anything, I feel as though my sentence should be increased, and his should be decreased. I think it was a combination of not fully knowing the rules, and our own stupidity. I'll let Man putting on glasses reply, but I don't think he's active yet.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

We actually didn't sit in a admin sit and talk about this and when you asked me who was driving I proceeded to tell you the truth and then you proceeded to ban me for 5 things 1 of which we actually talked about.
You blatantly lied to me, as did your friend. You both attempted to pin it on someone who was innocent to get them banned. When your friend finally came clean, your lie was clearly exposed. It was your vehicle, you knew who you gave keys to and who you allowed to drive.

You should have come to this thread prepared to stop playing games and come clean about your actions. The reason you received a harsher punishment is because you made it clear you do not intend on playing properly moving forward. @nipnchip has the attitude you need to have. For that reason, until I see a change, your ban will remain.

Denied.