Ban Appeal Format

Your Steam Name: soopasoopa
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:84876939
Your Character Name: Brian Zodiac

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @zeffa

Ban Reason: RDM
Time of Occurrence: 7:30PM 11/17/17
Relevant Evidence: https://image.prntscr.com/image/My84WIUURvm8UJ0yobd-MQ.png : I wasn't expecting the car to be nothing but black and white lines, I don't know how to fix this texture issue?
Additional members involved/witnessing: I do not recall

I have been in two admin sits in the past 20 minutes.

Yesterday, I played the game everything went smoothly, today, not so much.

First admin sit:

I was standing on the sidewalk near an apartment building and overheard a bunch of people talking in the apartment; I go upstairs knock on the door and ask if they could vote me for mayor, they said yeah we can do that.

I leave, go back to the sidewalk area, telling people to vote me for mayor.

I see a gentleman go upstairs to the apartment and follow him, he ends up going to the same apartment (where the guys said they would vote for me), the door opens, and the owner of the house -name will be kept private unless requested- immediately pulls out a gun and shoots me, they all laugh about how they didn't vote me for mayor. I do !report, as that was RDM by definition, he had no right to kill me as he never asked me to leave, just kills me.

I was expecting the admin to be at the crime scene, so I return. I kindly asked the guy that killed me, since he RDM'd me, to pay my medical bills and I would forget the whole thing, he says no and kills me again.

Admin shows up due to my !report and says you broke NLR, here are warning points. Not listening to any of the story, my god I feel so strongly about what happened, yes that was RDM, didn't deserve to be killed, I just wanted to $500 I lost for bills the whole thing ended up being completely out of RP all due to me being RDM'd and I get punished for it.

The RDMer gets off, free to go; I get points.

Fast forward a few minutes...

Second admin sit:

I am standing on the sidewalk right in front of the bank entrance, get hit by a car, I ask for an EMS, guy points a gun at my head, so I get in the vehicle try to drive a little bit away in fear for my life, I get out of the vehicle, and ask to please not be shot, he kills me anyway.

Apparently, when I drove down the road, I ended up running over two people? However, I didn't know because when I get in the vehicle I couldn't see the road as this specific car looks weird on my end (due to it being glitched out, I drove for a second and got out) this is what it looks like on the outside, I don't have a picture of what it looks like on the outside, but you can only imagine, all I see are black and white line:

https://image.prntscr.com/image/My84WIUURvm8UJ0yobd-MQ.png

I sincerely apologize, I am still learning the ropes as compared to other servers, this one is much different, but I wouldn't RDM on purpose it was merely due to a glitch as I could not see anything, I enjoy playing this server too much to cause myself a ban.

Edit:

here is what I received due to the glitch:
https://image.prntscr.com/image/dlRD_5BtRMGHXad1HA7cQw.png

Lying in a sit? As if I lied about the glitch, he told me to get a better computer and I was disconnected. Very funny

Last edited:

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Follow the format please.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Join the server to find out who banned you and tag them.

SoopaSoopa

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Join the server to find out who banned you and tag them.
Yeah, I had the image of the ban, his name was right there I just failed to see it at first. Thread has been updated. Thank you.

I also found a fix for the glitch. All I need to do is set my model detail to high in my settings and it fixes the glitch.

Last edited:

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Seems this has turned into a perm appeal, is there particular reason you thought it would be ok to avoid your ban?
5a9a8a8679981885e12e542e9b722ef4.png

zeffa

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

soopasoopa, me and @Shawntae both had a sit with you where you decided to break rules and had no knowledge of the rules you got banned for vdm because you ran over two people, you got banned for fear rp because you told me someone had a gun to your head then you ran away , you also tried to tell me you didnt kill anyone even tho the logs stated it, this ban appeal will be denied for two reason 1) it seems you have no knowledge of the rules 2) the console just banned you for using a alt account, have a nice day

Denied

SoopaSoopa

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I clicked on the wrong server to be completely honest. I don't play on the account I got banned on often as most of my friends are on my other account, the one I am on now.

Like I said, I didn't know I ran anyone over, I got in the car for one second and drove, but due to the texture issue I couldn't see, I honestly didn't know if I had killed anyone or not.

SoopaSoopa

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

soopasoopa, me and @Shawntae both had a sit with you where you decided to break rules and had no knowledge of the rules you got banned for vdm because you ran over two people, you got banned for fear rp because you told me someone had a gun to your head then you ran away , you also tried to tell me you didnt kill anyone even tho the logs stated it, this ban appeal will be denied for two reason 1) it seems you have no knowledge of the rules 2) the console just banned you for using a alt account, have a nice day

Denied
Also, I know I wrote a lot but can you please read it. I would like you to fully understand what happened, The guy that was aiming the gun, when he aimed at something else I got in the car and drove. But like I said, I couldn't see because of the texture issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.