Your Steam Name: Moist Nugget
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54216778
Your Character Name: Jahson Brown

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @HiddenBush

Ban Reason: Combat Unequiping
Time of Occurrence: 5 minutes ago
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: There was a guy in the sit who has reported me

So basicaly the first time was an accident because i didint want to put my ak away. I remembered that if i walk it will be cancelled but for some reason now only if i run. The second time i did unequiped and putted it in my bank because i was scared. After i putted my gun in the bank i got brought to a sit and i got banned for it. Just because i combat unequipped 1 time and 1 time was by accident i get banned for 1 day is kinda unfair

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

As i was looking through your notes and warning points, I noticed that you have done this in the past. I believe you need a break to look at the rules of the server. I also believe one day is the most fair punishment for this considering you have done this in the past.

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

As i was looking through your notes and warning points, I noticed that you have done this in the past. I believe you need a break to look at the rules of the server. I also believe one day is the most fair punishment for this considering you have done this in the past.
I just got unbanned today. But just because i did those things in the past i dont think it warrents a ban. Still i just broke 1 rule.

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

It doesn't matter that you were unbanned today, its the fact that you still broke the rule you were warned for in the past. because of this, your ban appeal will be Denied