LV

Your Steam Name:Michael Wiliams
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:239282951
Your Character Name:Michael williams

Ban Length:2 days
Banning Staff Member (@Mr Death ):

Ban Reason : Prop abuse: << Mingy Behaviour >> and <<
Time of Occurrence: 04/12/17
Relevant Evidence: Nothing. I just saw i were bann today: aparently i thinck because i told the moderator that i had to go to study he thought that. But i don`t thinck that becouse of prop abusing i was bann for 2 days i thinck that it was more rasonable to ban me for 1h or 2h.

NOW YOU SEE WHO IS MINGY WITH THIS THINCKING.

Last edited:

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so, to clear things up, this ban was for attempted prop push, prop block and lying to me in a staff sit. From what i had seen in the video a witness provided me, as well as from the way you talked to me, I knew that this was just mingy behavior in general, and so that is what your ban consisted of.
I'm just assuming that you've mistaken me for a moderator, since i'm an administrator as well.

I think it was reasonable to ban you for two days so that you can update yourself on the rules, as well as improve your behavior, seeing as you were blatantly acting like a minge. (This is not something a 1-2 hour ban could solve.)
Your argument in the staff situation, and which is also a part of this ban appeal, is false. The video showed that you were not being tazed before you started prop blocking the officers, they did not even pay attention to you before that.

''NOW YOU SEE WHO IS MINGY WITH THIS THINCKING.''

Just shows me the lack of remorse you have for your actions, and how careless you are about this whole situation. Unless you have any further valid arguments to this ban, or solid proof that this was an unrightful ban, I will not be unbanning you.

blucho87

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Okay so, to clear things up, this ban was for attempted prop push, prop block and lying to me in a staff sit. From what i had seen in the video a witness provided me, as well as from the way you talked to me, I knew that this was just mingy behavior in general, and so that is what your ban consisted of.
I'm just assuming that you've mistaken me for a moderator, since i'm an administrator as well.

I think it was reasonable to ban you for two days so that you can update yourself on the rules, as well as improve your behavior, seeing as you were blatantly acting like a minge. (This is not something a 1-2 hour ban could solve.)
Your argument in the staff situation, and which is also a part of this ban appeal, is false. The video showed that you were not being tazed before you started prop blocking the officers, they did not even pay attention to you before that.

''NOW YOU SEE WHO IS MINGY WITH THIS THINCKING.''

Just shows me the lack of remorse you have for your actions, and how careless you are about this whole situation. Unless you have any further valid arguments to this ban, or solid proof that this was an unrightful ban, I will not be unbanning you.
OK IF THIS HAPPENDS TO YOU I BETT YOU WOULD ACT LIKE THAT. I LEAVE IT THERE. THANCK YOU FOR
THE LITTLE AND NOTHING THAT YOU DID.

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You have failed to provide me with a valid argument against this ban.

This ban appeal has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.