Your Steam Name:gmuney12345
Your Steam ID:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Gmuney123456789/
Your Character Name:Roman Backwood

Ban Length:2 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):Nickmb

Ban Reason:prop pushing vehicles/Propblock/player disrespect
Time of Occurrence:idk
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:I just wanna add that i was prop pushing my own vehicle and the mods where dealing with other stuff so i was trying to push it to the ramp so i could drive it up

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I had literally just gotten off giving you a warning point for prop pushing your car at ravine, you then decided to do more prop pushing at hospital, and prop block a doorway... Could you explain why I should shorten your ban as you have also had issues with other staff for the same situation in the past, why should we look past this history?

Wat3r

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Nick For one thing i didnt prop push at the hospital and when i did prop push it was my own vehicle and i was trying to push it to the ramp and i almost had it but u Picked me up and ETC.. The reason why i did that at the hospital was because i only did it for maybe a second or two and the other reason was i was thinking that everybody would be cool about it and They werent which lead me into a 2 week ban..i think you should reduce my Ban Because It was a mistake and i wasnt thinking that anybody would take it so serious But they did..And i think over the minor stuff i did i should get a second (2) chance..Because everybody makes mistakes and when u make a mistake u want them to forget about and move On..So thats why i think you should reduce or get rid of the Ban.

Nick

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

no it wasn’t a mistake you don’t block off a public area with props or entity’s on accident I don’t feel as though you are sorry for what you did so I will be declining this.

DECLINED

Status
Not open for further replies.