LV

Your Steam Name: Deathbecomesus
Your Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198217079409/
Your Character Name: Tommy Roy

Ban Length:2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): wyn

Ban Reason: LTADT/MingeGrabbing
Time of Occurrence: SomeTime Around 10ish I believe on 12/7/17
Relevant Evidence: I had to go to bed around 10 so I logged no to avoid arrest if you can see in the logs when I try to log back in then you can see I didn't try till around 3:30ish today if that's relevant and on the terms of MingeGrabbing I will admit I tried but I never successfully kept it due to I believe the firing of the cops
Additional members involved/witnessing:

ChosenDemon

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Wyn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

LTADT means Leaving to Avoid Death Timer. If you are under death timer and need to leave for the night, you need to contact a staff member and clear it with them first.

As far as the mingegrabbing goes, I show in the logs that you successfully picked up the weapon right before the cops began shooting at you. There was no /me of you picking it up and you weren't in a raid, so it qualified as mingegrabbing.

If you can provide evidence that you spoke to a staff member and had approval to leave, then I'm willing to lower the ban time.

DeathBecomesUs

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@Wyn i don't have any proof of clearing it with admins because i had to go right in the moment so I guess it was worth a try thank you for taking the time to review my appeal

Wyn

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Ban has expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.