LV

Your Steam Name: TheShadowKing
Your Steam ID: 76561198129779843
Your Character Name: Tommy Gunn

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Kocayine

Ban Reason: FearRP, LTARP, FailRP
Time of Occurrence: 1:15pm, 12/10/2017
Relevant Evidence: I have looked over the rules long and hard and i completely take full responsibility for what ive done. I was not leaving for any other reason than pure rage, which i know is not a legitimate excuse. I should have read all of the rules sooner but today was the first time i thought id try my hand as a criminal and it did not go so well to say the least. I was not wise enough to record my interactions with the other players, but next time i will be. I held someone at gun point and he had a mic but chose to ignore me. When i handcuffed him he spoke up and all of a sudden could hear me and asked why i "randomly" ziptied him. I quickly untied him and even apologized and ran off and he chased me down and shot me. Before that i was growing weed on 1 Richards and got raided. Again, I did leave, on purpose, both times. Not because i had items that could of been stolen, but because i was so mad at the situations that i couldnt handle myself. This is unproffesional as an RP player and completely unlike me. This is the first day where ive done anything remotely close to this and i even bought premium because i enjoy the server so much. I want to apologize to the staff, and the players whos trust i betrayed. I promise, when im allowed to come back, i will be back to my normal, respectful self. I deeply regret my actions and any punishment is justified. But i would like to point out that my crime today was repeatedly leaving to avoid a RP situation, i do not know why i am flagged for Fear and Fail, but again i stand by the judgement of my peers. If you could find it acceptable to even shave off a day or so, i will NEVER commit another rule violation again. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

papa1456

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: TheShadowKing
Your Steam ID: 76561198129779843
Your Character Name: Tommy Gunn

Ban Length: 1 Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Kocayine

Ban Reason: FearRP, LTARP, FailRP
Time of Occurrence: 1:15pm, 12/10/2017
Relevant Evidence: I have looked over the rules long and hard and i completely take full responsibility for what ive done. I was not leaving for any other reason than pure rage, which i know is not a legitimate excuse. I should have read all of the rules sooner but today was the first time i thought id try my hand as a criminal and it did not go so well to say the least. I was not wise enough to record my interactions with the other players, but next time i will be. I held someone at gun point and he had a mic but chose to ignore me. When i handcuffed him he spoke up and all of a sudden could hear me and asked why i "randomly" ziptied him. I quickly untied him and even apologized and ran off and he chased me down and shot me. Before that i was growing weed on 1 Richards and got raided. Again, I did leave, on purpose, both times. Not because i had items that could of been stolen, but because i was so mad at the situations that i couldnt handle myself. This is unproffesional as an RP player and completely unlike me. This is the first day where ive done anything remotely close to this and i even bought premium because i enjoy the server so much. I want to apologize to the staff, and the players whos trust i betrayed. I promise, when im allowed to come back, i will be back to my normal, respectful self. I deeply regret my actions and any punishment is justified. But i would like to point out that my crime today was repeatedly leaving to avoid a RP situation, i do not know why i am flagged for Fear and Fail, but again i stand by the judgement of my peers. If you could find it acceptable to even shave off a day or so, i will NEVER commit another rule violation again. Thank you for your time and consideration.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
i was involved here i came back from being afk infront of the supermarket and was ziptied i asked him what he was doing and he didnt respond then @Chubby Baby walked out the supermarket and told you to unzip tie me and after a while you did, i then pulled out my deagle well you were running and shot you.

-vG- Tiger

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

i was involved here i came back from being afk infront of the supermarket and was ziptied i asked him what he was doing and he didnt respond then @Chubby Baby walked out the supermarket and told you to unzip tie me and after a while you did, i then pulled out my deagle well you were running and shot you.
why'd you shoot him if he ran ??? and didnt pose a threat to and he was being nice and un tied you that makes no sense

ShadowKing

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was not aware that you were afk when i initiated the mugging, i had just seen you walk up to the premium crate, and i quess thats right when you went afk. I thought you were ignoring me and doing FearRP yourself so i zipped you. @papa1456 You ovbiously had no idea what was going on though so i unzipped you then ran off. I quit immediately after due to anger at the FailRP. Im very sorry though, i had no idea you werent there, but i tried to do the right thing and unzipped you, by the time you were back i didnt even have my gun out.

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You broke a bunch of rules and left the server on top of that, I will make a deal with you if you promise not do this again and promise to read the rules I will unban you but if I catch you doing this again it will be a longer ban, I'm only doing this because you are a new player.

Apologize to the people who were involved in the situation and reply with a yes if you agree with this deal.

ShadowKing

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

You broke a bunch of rules and left the server on top of that, I will make a deal with you if you promise not do this again and promise to read the rules I will unban you but if I catch you doing this again it will be a longer ban, I'm only doing this because you are a new player.

Apologize to the people who were involved in the situation and reply with a yes if you agree with this deal.
Yes, and thank you very much! Will NOT happen again, i have well versed myself with the rules. I will post apology underneath.

ShadowKing

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

@papa1456 Im very sorry for everything, it wont happen again and i love you so much pls dont hate me. Simply just a noob to roleplay format but i will work on correcting that.

Status
Not open for further replies.