Your Steam Name: Energy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:99219567
Your Character Name: Joseph William

Ban Length: One Week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):
@Onami

Ban Reason: Powergaming, Lying to staff, Mass Meta Gaming, Fail RP
Time of Occurrence: 12/16/17
Relevant Evidence: This all started when I got pulled over for bumping a police car. The police did multiple things and it frustrated me so I called several sits. These sits included an officer trying to arrest me for bumping his car and eluding but I did not. The Admin told me to RP the arrest out so I did so. When the arresting officer arrested me my friend came to the jail cell with me. Yes, I was in discord talking with him and I do admit to mass meta gaming. I do not admit to fail RP'ing at I did not know what I did wrong including my lying, to staff, and powergaming. I do not know what Powergaming means so I will say that may be meta gaming as I did so. These different reasons for when I was banned I was unsure of besides the meta gaming. Please forgive me of my wrong doings and I would like to know what these reasons means for my ban. Thank you for reading and I am sorry for me breaking rules and not following them. I will not meta game as to the best of my ability so I will not be banned for this same cause.
Additional members involved/witnessing:Kevin Harper

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I want to start this response by taking into consideration your record. You are a known rule breaker, with multiple warning points for various different offenses on your record. You are familiar with the rules and knows how this server operates and what we expect of players.

With that, your attitude in that sit and your roleplay during that situation was completely abysmal. The logs clearly show that, even if your friend was present during the arrest, he then became an officer and immediately went down to the jail cells. This immediately removes any doubt that him becoming an officer and going down to the jail cells was because he wanted to, I don't know, investigate the cells. He obviously went down there with the purpose of breaking you out. This was the first time in which you lied to me and Death, the other admin present. The logs do not lie, and I was lucky enough to even spectate his job change and his trajectory directly to the jail cells. This was the cause of the lying to staff clause of the ban.

Along with that, this appeal contradicts what you said in the sit completely. " Yes, I was in discord talking with him", during the sit, I remember explicitly you denying any discord communication and only admitting to talking on steam messages. However, I will be looking past this, as I believe you have a long enough ban as is. This is repeated lying to staff.

Along with the lying to staff, you attempted to use /me commands that are not valid in roleplay. "Joseph William strangle kevin through door window and gets his keys to unlock the door" is what we would define as powergaming and failRP. This is why you were banned for powergaming.
djVUxzH.png

This appeal clearly shows to me that you are not familiar with the rules and definitely need this time off. I hope you take the time, during the ban, to read the rules more carefully and are able to come back onto the server a more understanding and knowledgeable roleplayer so this does not repeat itself.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.