LV

our Steam Name: xSentinels
Your Steam ID: [U:1:247836851]
Your Character Name: Luis Salazar

Ban Length:
1 week
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Stuvi

Ban Reason:"Responsible for meta gaming in TrackSuit Mafia"

w"e caught your members metagaming on a different discord server - they got warned - two of them banned and as you are the leader you were banned aswell"

Time of Occurrence: not sure as i wasnt online
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
again not sure because i dont even know how this situation came about.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

As you are the leader of the organization you are responsible for the actions of your organization members. We caught your members using a different discord server to metagame. They were warned - two of them were banned due too many warnings. You have received a one week ban for being their leader.

Make a organization application for our discord server at https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/discord-applications.6462/

Miguel Salazar

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

but i was not online at the time and had no idea about this situation.

Miguel Salazar

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i wasnt even on my pc. i load up garrys mod to see that i am banned for a reason or situation i dont even know. i still dont even know who it was that was banned. also am still confused as to why i am even relevant. Because im the leader i get a ban as well? makes no sense and does not state this any where.

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was the one that banned the other members for metagaming. One of the members admitted to all of it, listing off the names of all involved and those on the discord at that moment. You, as the leader of the org, was also a frequent user of that same discord server, confirmed by many in the sit. This is obviously unacceptable, even if you weren't on the server at the time.

Miguel Salazar

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

this is complete bullshit. if there are rules that can just be made then i will be leaving the server

Miguel Salazar

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

dont see why i had any relevance at all. Again just bullshit and staff making up rules saying how its common sense

Miguel Salazar

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i wasnt playing the server and WAS NOT ON MY PC or ONLINE on DISCORD so why the fuck was i banned

Miguel Salazar

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

it makes no sense at all so if i play monolith (not even playing on the server) i can not even join another discord, that is complete bullshit aswell

Status
Not open for further replies.