Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:151052933
Your Character Name: Oliver Cook

Ban Length: Permanent
Banning Staff Member @Stuvi
Ban Reason: Nice account theft attempt, Player Disrespect
Time of Occurrence:Unknown
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Mr. Krabs @NoneOne

Back in November, my discord account was hacked, and the hacker went on my account and tried to steal someone's Discord token. At the time my PC was broken so I was waiting to get a new one, when I got my new PC, I joined the Finesse Kids, and the victim of the hacker reported the me (the hacker that had my Discord account) because he didn't want me in the org. At the time, I had no idea who the victim of the hacker was. And I still don't understand why I get banned if it had nothing to do with Monolith. At the time I was just waiting and waiting and waiting for my new PC and to return to Monolith, then out of nowhere I get banned for something I didn't do. @Mr. Krabs is my friend and he knew my PC was broken and my discord was hacked. Never in my life I would try to hack someone, I always have hated hackers, I would never wan't to try to steal, someone's account. I have always loved Monolith, it has always been a server that I actually look forward to playing daily, I hope you admins understand that I was not involved in trying to hack someone.

Last edited:

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

BTW The hacker tried to hack Shawn and i saw everything and i was a witness
And just because it's christmas, i hope you get unbanned

- NoneOne
Happy Christmas

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards