Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:79808667
Your Character Name:Nate Johnson

Ban Length:1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member) @HiddenBush

Ban Reason: Micspam / Trolling
Time of Occurrence: 12/25/2017
Relevant Evidence:N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing:None

So, I was over there playing music through my microphone, then HiddenBush came to me, pulled me up to a rooftop and said ''Stop micspamming''. At the time, I wasn't aware that I wasn't a disk jockey or it wasn't allowed. Although, it was christmas and I may have got too excited because it was christmas. I know what I did. It was stupid and I won't do it again.

Sincerely,
Nate.

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

why In the air were you talking back when I would try to explain something to you? I told you you are not a disk jockey and you can’t micspam and you said stated back at me saying “ I am a disk jockey, you get it?” I don’t believe that was a very acceptable response.

Tomita

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

'' At the time, I wasn't aware that I wasn't a disk jockey or it wasn't allowed.''

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

The tone of you saying it was not a very cooperative one. You said things as said above like “you get that” and such. The whole tone of the sit was just mingy in general.

Tomita

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I did not voice chat, so I don't really get the tone part. In my knowledge, I didn't say things like ''you get that''.
I don't really know what I did was in fact mingy or me trying to be a troll or ruin the game on purpose. Trolling and or minging doesn't have a point anyway, so why would I do that? Do I really have that much nothing to do so I have to ruin gameplay for others and overall fun? I don't think so. I said I got a little too excited because it was christmas, I know that I wasn't very cooperative. So, in conclusion, yes, I did mess up. It's your opinion though, I'll take your word for it.