Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Dylan Crider

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Onami

Ban Reason: RDM
Time of Occurrence: 12:20
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: @shawn (gta acc) @HiddenBush

So the reason I am appealing this is that I believe the whole sit was misunderstood. We had this really long debate during the sit and i messed up my story i guess and Onami had accused me of changing my story too much, therefore i had commit the RDM. Then we had @HiddenBush come in and tell us what he saw, and he explained that he saw that i had not put a gun to his head and told him, rather i just had told him without a gun then proceeded to kill him which is RDM. Now i get all of that, and i should have dealt with the situation better, but i think the punishment may have been a bit heavy handed because of the whole storytelling thing and the whole sit in general. Maybe we could either lessen this ban or take it away and leave me with some warning points, seeing as both the reported and the reporting had made mistakes and I had gotten the bigger punishment.

(PS sorry if the whole paragraph is weird im writing this while im tired.)

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I would've happily given you warning points, however I had to take into consideration your history as a player and your previous warnings. You had an unresolved situation in which you were accused of RDM and also had previous warning points for RDM. I simply couldn't ignore these facts when punishing you. You obviously didn't learn from previous warnings, so I took upon myself to make a decision and make your punishment harsher.

As far as the comparison between your and the other's involved punishments, your punishment was only slightly worse than theirs. They merely broke NLR in a very subjective situation (Next to spawn), yet you RDMed both of them and, in my eyes, made the bigger mistake.

Since this ban appeal was made directly after the ban, I will take some time to think about the punishment make a decision with a clear head. I'll make a decision tomorrow morning, and reply back here as soon as possible. I think that this time of reflecting may be good for the both of us in this situation.

Darth

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@Onami I just would ask you take into consideration to the situation as a whole was kind of a misunderstanding. We both threw some shit it was a big commotion, I had killed them both which has been deemed RDM, but i wouldnt have done it knowing that it would be considered RDM. Now that i understand the rules regarding the player disrespect I will carry it out more sensibly next time. My previous warning was a warning for a whole different type of situation, so I ask please don't use that in consideration for this ban.

Onami

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I've decided to deny this appeal. I believe that you, in the spur of the moment, let your emotions take over and decided to take wrongful action. You've been warned beforehand for RDM, along with many other rule breaks, and I suggest you take this time to learn some self control. I understand getting caught up in organization wars can cause some frustration or reckless activity, but it's important to always prioritize the rules.

Take this time to reflect on not only this ban, but also on your previous warnings and rule breaks.