Your Character Name: Danni Richards

Ban Length: 3 Weeks

Banning Staff Member: @Foxtrawt

Ban Reason: MassRDM

Time of Occurrence:idk

Relevant Evidence:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
@shawn (gta acc) @Darth @Ultera

I killed one person that shot at me, We were valuing our life, if we were to stand there and say hands up the cops with guns will instantly shoot us and kill us,

As this rule says. However, if you have your weapon out on safety, you are allowed to attack someone who is aiming straight at you.

They had guns and this rule says. Killing during raids should be carried out sensibly. If there is a legitimate threat on the property of which you are raiding, then it is logical to enter with the intent to kill.

If we would try to put them under fearRP a gunfight would accrue and then the rest don't have to follow fearRP anymore [=] - Rule: 2.11 - Added: "FearRP is not in effect when you are involved in a gunfight."

We couldn't rp it any other way, if we did we would've had a much higher chance of all of us dying. We told one of them that they had there guns out and he said "well then don't raid", We needed to raid as there was guns in there that would be destroyed in one hour.

I'm trying to be a better player but now i just fuck up by getting a 3 week ban

Foxtrawt

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

When you were talked to during the sit it was pushed onto all of you that going into the PD Lobby guns blazing wasn't the way the approach the situation. You could have very well taken care of this in a different matter. What I gathered from the raid is that you guys shot up the whole lobby of PD which is a spawn point where some people spawn with their weapons out; Along with it being a spawn point there were civilians there talking to the officers inside which at the time had no chance to put their weapons away or surrender. Overall it was an unfair situation which the police and a few civilians were murdered; your appeal will be accepted to the point of 2 weeks and 3 days instead of a full 3 weeks. This is in good faith that you are willing to reinvent yourself and come up with better ways to handle some situations.

Accepted; Ban Reduced.

Will be Closed and Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.