Steam name: MRSOLDIERCAT
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:110339093

Ban Length:4 days
Banning Staff Member: @DystopianRaven

Ban Reason:Fail driving
Time of Occurrence:Around 2 or 3am
Relevant Evidence:20180103153800_1.jpg
Additional members involved/witnessing:none except @DystopianRaven
What happened: iv'e been playing on monolith for a while now and I purchased a Premium thing I was having fun. But when I was a cop another cop went in my car and then I accidently holded W instead of D to turn then the car went off a cliff and I jumped out before he did becuase it was unexcepted he did not jump out in time. He was also a staff member. He thought I did it on purpose but before I could explain he banned me. 30 min later I got a email from paddle saying that I can now use premium features becuase I bought it But now I can't, can you please help me It was a accident it wont happen again i'm so sorry I love this server, My apoligies.

Attachments

• 20180103153800_1.jpg
    20180103153800_1.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 0

Sokolov

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was clearly spectating you fail driving around the city in the police crown vic, you were also a cadet driving the car which made it worse. You were crossing lanes, crashing into basically everything, speeding, and failed to yield for traffic signs/ signals. You then exited east-bound out of suburbs to then jump out of the car leaving the passenger to fall off the cliff with the car (He made a report on you). You clearly have not shown no intent to follow are rules, you ban will stay. I hope you will come back with better intentions to RP and follow are rules/ values.

Appeal denied