Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: lil pat
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:128221758
Your Character Name: Nick Faire

Ban Length:1 day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @ChosenDemon but @Mr Death dealt with the report and spoke with me personally.

Ban Reason: Counter Raiding A Base
Time of Occurrence: 6:00pm 1/11/18
Relevant Evidence: None but my explanation. At the time of the raid i was at the property. I got boosted over the back fence AFTER they started the raid. Ran to the premium locker, spawned my car and got my gun. Ran to richard 3 killed around 3. Got in my car and drove behind where @xd was and started shooting him from behind as you can see in the video. He has no proof that i WASN'T on the property at the start of the raid. Therefore i think that the report made on me had insufficient evidence.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do have proof and I will gladly upload the entire 10 minute video to prove you wrong.

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

First of all, i'm going to start on your claims here..

'' He has no proof that i WASN'T on the property at the start of the raid. Therefore i think that the report made on me had insufficient evidence. ''

You have admitted this to me.
b2cfc934dc7edfec5987f0ecfb3f0135.png

I have also told you in our steam chat that i spoke to @DevulTj about this, and we agreed on the fact that you did break this rule.
d9538641e07b6e5d60b230d64a888b5b.png

As a conclusion, your ban was 1 day. This is not a long amount of time, so i don't see the point in making a ban appeal in the first place.
Unless you have a better argument to this ban, you will not be unbanned.

Jordan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I was a witness of this, and he did in-fact get boosted over the fence, but he technically didnt counter raid because the raid didn't REALLY start yet. Cops started to come so me and John Rust started to radio for all the backup we could get. Nick got his gun, boosted over the back fence. When we initiated Nick was there and therefore its not really a "counter raid"

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was a witness of this, and he did in-fact get boosted over the fence, but he technically didnt counter raid because the raid didn't REALLY start yet. Cops started to come so me and John Rust started to radio for all the backup we could get. Nick got his gun, boosted over the back fence. When we initiated Nick was there and therefore its not really a "counter raid"
Now you are lying in a ban appeal. You must be inside the base at the stary of a raid or else it is a counter raid.

Jordan

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Now you are lying in a ban appeal. You must be inside the base at the stary of a raid or else it is a counter raid.
Im not lying lol, i'm just supplying maybe some sort of evidence from my point of view.

Mr Death

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I've concluded that your ban was reasonable. It was your choice to leave the house while the raid was happening, and you were aware of the rule. Of course you wouldn't be deserving of a punishment if you didn't know what you were doing was wrong, however, this is how it works. You will not be unbanned as your ban lasted for only 1 day (and is most likely over now.)

Declined.

Status
Not open for further replies.