Status
Not open for further replies.

zackary12389

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Ban Appeal Format

Your Steam Name: zackaryh
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:149824926
Your Character Name: Zack Eckersley P

Ban Length: Permanantley
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @DevulTj

Ban Reason: Exploiting
Time of Occurrence: 19:00
Relevant Evidence: I found a glitch when tranferring LSD from my premium locker I did it a couple of times to check the reliability and that it was repeatable. I was going to contact an admin soon after. But then @DevulTj teleported to me and asked me why I was duplicating LSD. I went to explain then he just said how did you duplicate it. He said "If you come clean to me I'll let you off with a warning " I explained exactly how to do it, to which he replied right I'm going to ban you now. Even after he had said if I tell him I am going to get a warning he proceeded to ban me. So even though I did what he said, he banned me anyway.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

DevulTj

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'll explain the story that isn't a lie.

I had received word that you and your friend were exploiting, so I looked into it and you were indeed doing so. I decided to confront you and try to get the truth out of you both. You both tried to make bullshit stories to save your skin and make excuses. I kept persisting and asking you to stop lying, and it was not until I had threatened you with a permanent ban that you actually confessed. Mind that your explanation was quite terrible and I had to investigate it further without your words.

I don't want the staff of Monolith to have to deal with your type of insolence.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.