LV

Your Steam Name: Galaxy Mist
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:82035869
Your Character Name: Alex Veira

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member @Franklin Goliath

Ban Reason:LTARP
Time of Occurrence: 12:00 PM EST
Relevant Evidence: What happened was that I made a advertisement about selling weapons. I got a warrant and i got immediately arrested for what happened. I called Daredevil and from this he told me that what they were doing was not against the rules so i was like okay whatever its fine. When Daredevil leaves the police begins to drag me out so just incase they did something that broke the rules or was rude or harrased ETC i wanted to prepare my recording software. In which i did. When i pressed record and came back into the game i crashed, not only did gmod crash but so did all of my applications open on my PC. So it took about 5 mins to get everything back up including Discord,Steam Guard Code, ETC. Once i got back on and i attempted to join to speak with a admin to bring me back to RP i was already banned. This happened before when i was previously attempting to record my applications would crash.
http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1293435579
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I do not want to be banned for something i did not intecnially do.
I also dont mind waiting a day to come play again i honestly just dont want the ban on my record.

Last edited:

Franklin Goliath

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hello!

I'm sorry that I'm just responding now, I didn't get notified of the first time you "@" me.

During the situation you mentioned, I got called to find out that you left. It said "disconnected by user" so I assumed you left on your own will. I waited several minutes, but you didn't come back. That's when I decided to hand out the ban.

Reading what you've said, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and hope that doesn't happen again.

When the situation occurs that you'ved crashed I recommend you try to reach out to anyone who was directly invoveld in the situation to tell them what happend, and if need be I would suggest to contact a staff member who's in-game ASAP to explain.

I will proceed to unban you within the next half hour, Don't let this happen again!

With kind regards,

Franklin Goliath
MRP Moderator

Reactions: Thy

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hey ive been unbanned im fine. asides from that thank you again, just wanted to clear up that it was a misunderstanding
Hello!

I'm sorry that I'm just responding now, I didn't get notified of the first time you "@" me.

During the situation you mentioned, I got called to find out that you left. It said "disconnected by user" so I assumed you left on your own will. I waited several minutes, but you didn't come back. That's when I decided to hand out the ban.

Reading what you've said, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt, and hope that doesn't happen again.

When the situation occurs that you'ved crashed I recommend you try to reach out to anyone who was directly invoveld in the situation to tell them what happend, and if need be I would suggest to contact a staff member who's in-game ASAP to explain.

I will proceed to unban you within the next half hour, Don't let this happen again!

With kind regards,

Franklin Goliath
MRP Moderator

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Your ban already expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.