Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:54216778
Your Character Name: Jahson Brown

Ban Length: 5 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Dirty Harry

Ban Reason: DC To avoid losing thompson
Time of Occurrence: Today some hours ago
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

So i really didint discoonect to avoid losing my thompson,right after i got killed i saw this ghlich for the first time and i needed to go to the Dentist right after i died,so i decided when i return i will tell a staff member about this and let him destroy my thompson

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

25e5c2ee7a9d871766aed59f5a03b13e.png

You disconnected 40 seconds after dying, preventing them from looting your corpse, also keeping you from losing your weapon.
right after i got killed i saw this ghlich
What glitch?

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

25e5c2ee7a9d871766aed59f5a03b13e.png

You disconnected 40 seconds after dying, preventing them from looting your corpse, also keeping you from losing your weapon.

What glitch?

So when you have a mask on and you die for some reason you're corpse dosen't appear,in fact you can still see but you're body isin't there,so I wanted to report this to the staff and let them break my weapon after I get home,I needed to hurry because we would miss the bus. I didn't want to reconnect to the server or call a staff member because I didin't have time. I also think you can respawn with the Weapons back after you did the ghlich from what I heared that's why I want the staff to break it themselfs

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, message me on discord when you are able to join the server, then I'll unban you and retrieve the items that you should have lost.
Is that agreeable?

btruly

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, message me on discord when you are able to join the server, then I'll unban you and retrieve the items that you should have lost.
Is that agreeable?

Sure I guess

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Locked & Moved