doubleJ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

tQr3zhB3x-MR5GpG3JoenKTUi2800Bn6ByhR1YfS0mpkgWvAWUnf_ZgU5beEUrHT4osxvfV2cNzJ9jxEPbu25D2wOW0c-kbO1pGJyX5cCfoZLWo9Wsim2nS4ZifsBCb0NMO4HlHQ

Ban Appeal

Your Steam Name: WalkersCo
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:220560376
Your Character Name: Jjay ellis

Ban Length: 2 day/ Now 1day 6hours 20minutes
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Ali
Ban Reason: LTADT, Fail Driving
Time of Occurrence: 22/2/18
Relevant Evidence: I have been done for LTADT this does not sound correct as i left the games while in my car but i was not driving it at the moment i quit so i dont know why this is there and also i was not Fail Driving, i was driving around with my freind and wasnt running anyone over or hitting anything.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

I will post the same reply in both of your appeals.

For the Faildriving, I had sat in your cars for fifteen minutes invisible as you drifted around with your buddy, crashed into multiple things, and even ran over somebody at the mechanics, although you did call 911. Even WalkersSV was run over.

Both of you had died after crashing your cars so much, and SV left a minute after he had died, while Co had left as soon as he died.

Please explain why I should accept the appeal given your description of how you both were driving. Also, if you have to leave when the death timer is running, you must let an admin know or face the consequences.

doubleJ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i May of drifted around the map just having some fun but i will admit that we crashed into a few things here and there but who doesnt but i did not kill any one while driving

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

i May of drifted around the map just having some fun but i will admit that we crashed into a few things here and there but who doesnt but i did not kill any one while driving

You killed your buddy and then yourself in a crash soon after. Promise me we won’t be seeing this behavior again and we can work from there. Also, please explain why you thought it was appropriate to leave upon death.

doubleJ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I promise you won't see this behaviour again. My friend hopped out his car and I accidentally reversed into him. It was not appropriate to leave upon his death however he left the game as well. Sorry to all Players and admins affected by my actions.

Ali

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted. Don’t let this happen again.