Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: HypeRNt
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:17596019
Your Character Name:Matt Hussey

Ban Length:4 weeks
Banning Staff Member @Thy

Ban Reason:Shooting Players under the map.
Time of Occurrence 6:30PM (I'm in Central)
Relevant Evidence:None
Additional members involved/witnessing:None
Explanation: First off i want to apologize for shooting and killing a player under the map. I do not want to justify this but please allow me to explain and apologize. After the "Glitch" in which players are able to access the bottom of the map I found myself chasing 3 armed suspects who are above the map (I was a police officer). I proceeded to follow and shoot one of the armed suspects. On god my original intent was not to kill any of them. (The server was restarting so there is no point since i cant arrest.) I assumed while being under the map you are unable to do any damage to players due to there being material separating bullets from the player. I wanted to follow the players and scare them by shooting said weapon under the map. These actions were and are inappropriate and I apologize. I bought premium today so i can enjoy playing the server while aiding the RP aspect but it appears i cant right now. I'm so sorry and i swear nothing like this will happen again. I understand that there are consequences for any actions including these but i really want to play on this server and I especially don't want to use up my premium on a ban timer. I understand what i have done is wrong and it will never happen again. Will you give me a second chance?

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

You shot me, then right afterwards you DC. If it was a regular player who you'd killed who hadn't been recording, you'd have cost them around 75000 dollars in-game.
I don't see how you could think it was a good idea to shoot someone from under the map under any circumstances.

HypeRNT

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You shot me, then right afterwards you DC. If it was a regular player who you'd killed who hadn't been recording, you'd have cost them around 75000 dollars in-game.
I don't see how you could think it was a good idea to shoot someone from under the map under any circumstances.
Let me explain. To begin I died and the server was close restarting so i stated in OOC i would leave and rejoin when the server was fixed. I literally intended to join back in case i got into staff trouble from the incident. Second i would be happy to replace any money lost. I understand this this is my fault and i would have no problem paying you back. I clearly wasn't thinking properly as you said it wasn't a good idea and i deeply apologize. This is your decision do as you will.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

I'll unban you. Next time be a bit more careful, yeah?

Status
Not open for further replies.