Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82035869
Your Character Name: Alex Veira

Ban Length: 2 Days
Banning Staff Member (@Hazza ):

Ban Reason: Failrp/LTARP
Time of Occurrence: 4:00 AM 3/20/18
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @DystopianRaven

Im making a Ban appeal because I want to apoligize and take responsibilities for my actions. I took the situation and turned it mingey. I dont want to have any excuses justify my actions yet, It was late and most of the people there were friends and we had a medic on standby, they didnt know it was me but most of them were friends, I also logged and I want to apologize. I will be unbanned in 8 hours yet i would really like to get on soon as I am going to be out of state for about 3-4 days on the 23rd. I would really appreciate it as ive already remorsed most of the time. I hope you find forgiveness @DystopianRaven and @Hazza

Sokolov

Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Personally, if it were up to me I wouldn't unban, for the past week I have seen you doing some dumb stuff, hence the two accepted player reports on you... your actions towards players have been terrible and show no intent to RP correctly... caused more trouble than needed and think your some big dog, your aggressive in RP (Cops and Players), fail to initiate situations reasonably and overall been very toxic...

I would hope if unbanned that you improve your effort to RP and not make everyone want to smash their heads against a sword.

regards <3

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Personally, if it were up to me I wouldn't unban, for the past week I have seen you doing some dumb stuff, hence the two accepted player reports on you... your actions towards players have been terrible and show no intent to RP correctly... caused more trouble than needed and think your some big dog, your aggressive in RP (Cops and Players), fail to initiate situations reasonably and overall been very toxic...

I would hope if unbanned that you improve your effort to RP and not make everyone want to smash their heads against a sword.

regards <3
I honestly agree, I appreciate your response and I will improve my actions.

D

Deleted member 902

@Alex V Thank you for apologising for your actions, Yes I forgive you however I dont want to see you breaking anymore rules.

You have already been unbanned

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.