LV

Your Steam Name: Farmer Joe
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:48127947
Your Character Name: Patrick Null

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gregg

Ban Reason: "Exploiting"
Time of Occurrence: 10 mintues ago.
Relevant Evidence: I have a video of what i did which was taking my grenade launcher off and gun and requiping them to get more grenade launcher ammo i was not aware that, that was exploiting as everyone openly does it and i have been told thats its allowed since there is no other way to get more grenade launcher ammo but i guess it was very recently discussed and deciding that it is against the rules. now everyone should know from this, I sincerely apologize for doing it and it will not happen again i hope you can give me another chance sorry for doing it in the first place even thoa i had no idea that it wasn't allowed.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @JosephM

Your ban reason is for: "Exploiting, exploiting a bug"

The reason behind this ban: You were equipping and un-equipping to obtain more grenades for usage in defense during a raid. The reason I had an issue with this in particular, after confirming the stance of whether this is fine or not, is that it is giving you an unfair advantage and ruining others gameplay experiences. In my eyes, it's unfair for you to be able to exploit this issue to gain an advantage against raiders.

I will say, however, I understand where you're coming from. Being told it's allowed, then being told by someone else it's not. However, the reason I went with the punishment is because this should be common sense. You're abusing a system and obtaining free grenades practically, infinite/unlimited amounts of grenades for usage. It's extremely unfair, in my eyes, to do this especially during a raid. It gives you, as I have pointed out previously multiple times, an unfair advantage against other players who are not fortunate enough to defend against this.

I hope you understand where I am coming from, and why a punishment like this would be considered.

Sincerely, Gregg.

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings, @JosephM

Your ban reason is for: "Exploiting, exploiting a bug"

The reason behind this ban: You were equipping and un-equipping to obtain more grenades for usage in defense during a raid. The reason I had an issue with this in particular, after confirming the stance of whether this is fine or not, is that it is giving you an unfair advantage and ruining others gameplay experiences. In my eyes, it's unfair for you to be able to exploit this issue to gain an advantage against raiders.

I will say, however, I understand where you're coming from. Being told it's allowed, then being told by someone else it's not. However, the reason I went with the punishment is because this should be common sense. You're abusing a system and obtaining free grenades practically, infinite/unlimited amounts of grenades for usage. It's extremely unfair, in my eyes, to do this especially during a raid. It gives you, as I have pointed out previously multiple times, an unfair advantage against other players who are not fortunate enough to defend against this.

I hope you understand where I am coming from, and why a punishment like this would be considered.

Sincerely, Gregg.
Thank you for such a quick response yes i do agree it definitely is OP but the raiders that normally raid us do the same thing like you said still doesnt make it right, almost everytime i raid the same thing happens to me but that is still no excuse you are right hopefully you can see where im coming from with all my points thank you very much for responding.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for such a quick response yes i do agree it definitely is OP but the raiders that normally raid us do the same thing like you said still doesnt make it right, almost everytime i raid the same thing happens to me but that is still no excuse you are right hopefully you can see where im coming from with all my points thank you very much for responding.

No problems with the quick response.

As I said, it should be understandable why this exploit is unfair and should be common sense not to do this. However, it has been brought to my attention there has been another issue brought up against you, which was having a "fail-base" and this has added to your ban time and ban reasons. The staff member who handled this issue was @Loopcode and I'll let him fill you in on that since he handled the issue.

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Yea looks like my ban was extended by a day for the reason exploiting and fail base i don't see how my base was fail at all but if it was please let me know how so and as i said i am sincerely sorry for the grenade launcher thing wasn't trying to hide it openly did it because i was told that it was allowed and everyone does it. @Loopcode

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Why wouldnt i expect him to be at the back door picklocking nothing there is proof of any abuse ofc i have a pretty good idea of where hes going to be off sound alone. Also id like to mention that video is from march 11th i just served a week ban for third person abuse and havent done it since i was told so i dont see why im rebanned lol. https://gyazo.com/8b4249a93a3de53110c0b45f06d47311

Last edited:

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why wouldnt i expect him to be at the back door picklocking nothing there is proof of any abuse ofc i have a pretty good idea of where hes going to be off sound alone. Also id like to mention that video is from march 11th i just served a week ban for third person abuse and havent done it since i was told so i dont see why im rebanned lol.
Its pretty obv you were F4 abusing just from the way u peaked. You're lying your ass off

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Its pretty obv you were F4 abusing just from the way u peaked. You're lying your ass off
I just said i heard you foot steps yes i was in third person but ur sound did help was i already banned for third person abuse? yes, Did i get rebanned for a old video even thoa i just served a week ban for it? yes. I dont think pmx realised this nor did you tell him alls you want is revenge for something so i guess ill have to see what he has to say.

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I just said i heard you foot steps yes i was in third person but ur sound did help was i already banned for third person abuse? yes, Did i get rebanned for a old video even thoa i just served a week ban for it? yes.
You didn't serve a 1 week ban for that video in particular. I didn't care about that video until I started watching old videos.

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

You didn't serve a 1 week ban for that video in particular. I didn't care about that video until I started watching old videos.
I served a week ban and was told not do do it anymore period i havent done it anymore so i see this as pretty invalid i really dont blame pmx as i said i dont think he knew about this.

Lil Pat

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I served a week ban and was told not do do it anymore period i havent done it anymore so i see this as pretty invalid i really dont blame pmx as i said i dont think he knew about this.
As I said before. You didnt serve a ban for that video in particular. Now you are. Maybe you shouldn't abuse third person and you wouldn't be in this situation.

Farmer Joe

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

As I said before. You didnt serve a ban for that video in particular. Now you are. Maybe you shouldn't abuse third person and you wouldn't be in this situation.
I did make that mistake and i also already served a week ban for third person abuse IN gerneral i dont see what you hope to get out of this you clearly can see where im coming from i already got banned for the reason was told not to do it anymore and i havent like i just stated.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Locked for review.

Reactions: Ali

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @JosephM,
My apologies. I didnt notice the video was from 11th March. When lil pat made his report in game, he claimed he had a video of you failRPing by using 3rd person to acquire IC information, in this case, the player's position. As he didnt say anything else I assumed the video was from that day (yesterday) and when I saw it I didnt even realize that it had been uploaded at 11th March.

You already served your punishment for it and I will reduce your ban, so you are now banned only for 3 days: 1 day for having a fail base and 2 days for exploiting.

Do note that your appeal is now directed to the 2 moderators that banned you for the reasons stated above.

Regards,
Pmx

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

I will be keeping my punishment that was issued for exploiting on the grounds of it being harmful for gameplay and disrupts/ruins the server for others, do understand however I understand where you are coming from but I do not believe in my eyes this punishment was unjust.

@Loopcode also has to give his side on his addition to the ban, so be weary of that.

Loopcode

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I will also be keeping the ban. As an experienced player on the server it is your duty to set an example to the new guy and to read all servers rules. Next time if you have any questions on wether your base is legal you shoul

Status
Not open for further replies.