Your Steam Name: GalaxyMist
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:82035869
Your Character Name: Alex Veira

Ban Length: 18 hours
Banning Staff Member (@JustJosh to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason:
5F9C681E85FDD40E559FB6C0477228C2FB7433B0

Time of Occurrence: 4:00 PM EST
Relevant Evidence: I Literally don't understand what happened. I got killed by Vincent and then Oliver was at taxi across from the scene and when I respawned he told me he saw my things get confiscated so then I went to PD and got vdm..
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

> "Used information from a past life to make an attempt to retrieve lost items"
> "I got killed by Vincent and then Oliver was at taxi across from the scene and when I respawned he told me he saw my things get confiscated so then I went to PD and got vdm.."

NLR, buddy. You can not know and use any information provided to you about your past life - such as your lost items. This is not a new rule and we've been punishing people for this for quite some time.

Alex Veira

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

> "Used information from a past life to make an attempt to retrieve lost items"
> "I got killed by Vincent and then Oliver was at taxi across from the scene and when I respawned he told me he saw my things get confiscated so then I went to PD and got vdm.."

NLR, buddy. You can not know and use any information provided to you about your past life - such as your lost items. This is not a new rule and we've been punishing people for this for quite some time.
I'm sorry I remember before when even senior admins would do that and actually quite recently but my bad for not knowing about that in this situation. Ill remember to keep this inmind in the future. If I can get unbanned I would really appreciate it.

deleted_user_574

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

With you being a member of the community for so long I would expect better. I am not denying that you may have been influenced by Senior Administrators regarding this rule but you are at the end of the day responsible for your actions, don't follow what other people are doing just follow the rules and only the rules. (Don't wanna hear this so and so told me shit again)

With all this being said I will unban you this time. If I see this again it will be a stricter punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.