Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: KnightShadow17
Your Steam ID: STEAM_1:0:46871019
Your Character Name: Brian Torretto

Ban Length: 2 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): ELIASS*#*

Ban Reason: FTVL, LTARP
Time of Occurrence: i don't know the exact time.
Relevant Evidence: N/A, OK so i was driving around learning a new person on the server how to play on it so i was learning him to farm tomato's. So i drove him around and learned him but then we go back and sell the tomato's he sold them and then he was going to do another batch so i was driving back to the place with him but, then we make a left at the supermarket and a cop did use his siren so i puled over and waited 2 minutes the cop didn't get out his car or say anything so i was like okay he did maby get the wrong one so i drove away. So we were driving to the place and i dropped him off and then a cop came with siren on so i was like owh woops maby it was for me so i pulled over but then he hitted me with his car and start shooting at me for no reason he didnt use his mic nothing not even the chat. NICE ROLEPLAY!!! so I was like okay i am out of here so i used all the power my bmw m3 had and drove like a rocket away but, then i got a cop following me and trying to get me off the road so i was like okay I am not going to jail for no reason so i pushed the gas down and jumped with my car and survived but then when i was typing in the OCC about what happend when the cop didnt use chat or voice communication and not even get out of his car to pull me over and then don't be like shooting someone when he pulls over!!!. (SO i was typing in OCC but a cop came to me walking at the place and then i was like no reason getting arrested nope so i disconnect because he didnt use his mic or chat he couldnt read my name. I would like to get a shorter ban because, you know me this isn't a good reason to give a person a 2 day ban. (this is power abuse!!!)
Additional members involved/witnessing: Some new kid but he was new on the server and i dont know his name i was learning him how to role play on the server!!!

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i wanna start this of with if you think that the "officer" broke rules you should have reported him in game.
its not because other people break server rules that it gives you the permission to do the same.
by this the rules u broke where:

"i was like no reason getting arrested nope so i disconnect" this is a roleplay action that you left in the middle of it
"34. Do not drive your car off a cliff intentionally to escape the police" " i pushed the gas down and jumped with my car and survived" even tough u might survive it you could have easily died

edit; i do not appreciate it that you call it "Power abue" when you are the individual breaking the rules here.
also i gave you enough time to rejoin before banning you so we could have discussed it ingame yet as you didnt reconect the ban was issued

Last edited:

KnightShadow17

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

i wanna start this of with if you think that the "officer" broke rules you should have reported him in game.
its not because other people break server rules that it gives you the permission to do the same.
by this the rules u broke where:
"i was like no reason getting arrested nope so i disconnect" this is a roleplay action that you left in the middle of it
"34. Do not drive your car off a cliff intentionally to escape the police"

Yeah okay i know but, i am roleplaying the situation as the rules say to do. I was trying to get to a place and then contact but if i get interrupted its difficult. I didnt drive of the cliff on purpose tho the cop forced me to drive on the grass but when I needed to make the turn i used the e brake because i was going to fast to make it So it jumped. That Made me slide off the cliff like there were No brakes and steering so i tried to explain on ooc i forgot the admins command i played like 4 months ago last time. But i left because i can be sure the cop surfed off the cliff you cant get there So fast by walking and yes as i Saïd i didnt want to Get to jail because i had this one time already and didnt get comp for the same reason So i didnt wanna wasted My time Again.

Can you maby do Something to make it fair because it aint fair if i get punished and the other Guy not for fail roleplay!

Last edited by a moderator:

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you could have made a report while being arrested. i can understand that it is frustrating to be wrongfully arrested as i have been in simular situations myself yet as i stated in my first reply it is still not allowed to break the rulles while thinking /knowing that the opposite party has done it themselfs. about what you said here "Can you maby do Something to make it fair because it aint fair if i get punished and the other Guy not for fail roleplay!" their is a forum page leading to player reports if you have any proper evidence about the "officer" breaking some sort of rules be sure to make a player report

also if you are gonna make a player report be sure to use the right format stated at this link

KnightShadow17

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

you could have made a report while being arrested. i can understand that it is frustrating to be wrongfully arrested as i have been in simular situations myself yet as i stated in my first reply it is still not allowed to break the rulles while thinking /knowing that the opposite party has done it themselfs. about what you said here "Can you maby do Something to make it fair because it aint fair if i get punished and the other Guy not for fail roleplay!" their is a forum page leading to player reports if you have any proper evidence about the "officer" breaking some sort of rules be sure to make a player report

also if you are gonna make a player report be sure to use the right format stated at this link

Nice so it's a NO good to know because i dont know the name :( and was 2 cops that didn't roleplay by the way but okay i go then BYEEE!!! back in 4 months something like that
THX For your time have a good one

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

sorry to hear someone go just because of a ban. bans are made to send you back in the right way instead off people leave. but if ttaht is the way you think about a ban that all you its not because we ban you that we dont need/want you in the community. bans are here to learn from.

but on this i will be denying your ban appeal

Denied

Locked é Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.