Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Matt
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:51638925
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Matt Douglas

Ban Length: 1 Day
Admin who banned you: I can't remember.

Ban Reason: Abusing the report system and fear rp.
Time of Occurrence: 02:30-ish
Relevant Evidence: N/A
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Basically I made a report to start out with because a premium was breaking the rules and then he closed it somehow, i don't know if premiums can close reports or whatever but he did, so I made another, he later informed me that there is no point making reports because no one of a higher rank than he is on, so I was inclined to think if a higher rank came on they could deal with him, so i message WhiteWolf community manager or whatever to get on and made a report for him to see when he got on, the staff member then closed it, I was then warned if i made another i'd be dealt with, I made another anyway as this was very much affecting my roleplay, he then closed that one and banned me despite me saying countless times leave it open because a higher up is coming and he still closed it and banned me.

Now as far as the FearRP part I never saw the gun and if he uploads his POV it will show I don't see it and he doesn't announce it so I have no way of knowing I am under direct gunpoint, if someone could find out the staff members name that'd be brilliant.

NASA

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

You did break FearRP multiple times you got tazed and were at gunpoint when you woke up the fact you bolted is not rp people tazed in real life are crying on the ground. Besides that you made about 6-7 reports before the last one I gave you a warning to stop or you will be banned. I confirmed with an admin after it is what should be done, if anything I was being very lineant with you. This is a one day ban it's not a week I feel that this is not unjust. Please know if you think a staff member is abusing do not spam reports or attempt to contact a higher rank unless they are affecting the whole server or doing blantant abuse you will get the same answer to make a report on the forums.

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.