Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Skante Warrior
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198801031876
Your Character Name: Benji Lee

Ban Length: 3 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Lambsauce

Ban Reason: Racism
Unban Reason: c'mon Lamb I don't even know how I was racist I was never brought into a sit or anything just banned offline I don't remember saying anything racist or offensive to anyone I would love to see the evidence that got me banned tho

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, you have an extensive history of racism here on Monolith Servers, earlier around 1 AM you sent a private message to another user on the server that contained racist slurs. Here on Monolith we have no tolerance for racism, especially when it's used towards other players on the server in a disrespectful manor.

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Did they report me or sumn because I really don’t remember sending anything racist in pms.. I would like to know what I said if that is possible

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You know what you said in PMs, don't do it again. You used the N word to harass another player, you did a similar thing recently as well.

Skante Warrior

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't remember that but it was probably one of my friends but that doesn't make it acceptable I apologize for my actions but if you are just gonna deny the appeal I understand

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'll appeal it, but I advise you review our Community Rules to avoid situations like this from occuring again.

Appeal Accepted ✅

Locked & Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.