LV

Your Steam Name: Kaya
Your Steam ID: Kaya
Your Character Name: Kaya Lokelani
Ban Length: 1 month 5 days
Banning Staff Member: Kocayine
Ban Reason: FailRP as chief & Disrespect
Time of Occurrence: The morning of October 26th I believe
Additional members involved/witnessing: I think his name was Kyle Abernathy, A Natan Nat, And I believe Alex Wong (Was a Wong for sure, John Freeman. There was also about 10 other people there that im not sure of)

Relevant Evidence: I completely agree i was out of line to say the word i said (which i wont mention here) I was annoyed at being accused of lying and having past warnings used against me I apologize because what i said was rude regardless of how i felt or how things went. There were also like 15 people underneath us screaming in their mics and it got me flustered.I only mean to explain not make any excuses.Im not asking for a full unban but i just hope you will reduce it from one month.
-As i was in PD i got the bank raid alert as chief, I said in gov chat most of everything i said the entire time the bank raid was in progress, I started off saying no one go in until i get there. I learned of hostage so i tried talking in chat to alert the raiders to talk.. no response. so i went in the bank to the first metal door i saw the hostage and two robbers(idk how many there really where thats only what i saw) so one came down and saw i was unarmed and talked to me, i ask demands and say we wont shoot unless you do. (a promise that i fully intended to keep) i went outside and called SWAT off, As the secondary part of their demands. I said out of sight completely from bank. Then we proceeded to wait. ( the deal was they get the money and leave no one gets hurt and no swat at all nearby) Skipping to the part where this all started. The current command was never changed by me for swat to get anywhere near bank. Period. All of a sudden i see a swat at the door out of nowhere.. So i say "SWAT GO NOW" and i think another variation like "GO NOW" as well not in gov only in regular chat. I was meaning this as get away now you are going to compromise mission! which was keeping hostage safe and my officers as well. Simply the fact that any swat would be able to hear me in area chat even say that means that they were directly disobeying orders i strictly gave in GOV chat, GO NOW/ SWAT GO NOW was in area chat. MY orders shouldnt allow SWAT to even hear that. I also think i tried stopping them in chat as well but they ran in so fast and then i t was out of my control, i heard a SGT say okay shots fired lets go then everyone rushed in. I am saying yes i really dropped the ball as chief because its my fault overall we failed there.. but it was just a misunderstanding, I wasnt being blatantly failrp or careless. Regardless im very sorry that happened that way. I have got a good amount of warning points, especially when i first joined. I really am trying to play serious on the server i really like it im just asking please reduce my time or blacklist me from chief or police in general but please please dont ban me for a month. I sincerely thank you for your time and for giving me the chance to explain myself properly. -Kaya

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You see the thing is you have done this multiple times, about two or three times and you need to understand that you have to value the hostages life instead of telling the SWAT to go in, if you promise to never do this again I will unban you, however if you do this I will ban you for a longer sentence than you have right now, so do you agree?

Kocayine

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Another thing is you were really disrespectful towards me in that situation and you should have said in chat "Swat don't go in" but you "SWAT GO IN" which means for them to go in, I don't get what you are trying to say since you clearly told them to go inside the vault and they opened fire.

Kaya

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I do agree to that yeah and i totally understand what you mean, I'm gonna take a break as chief tho until i get more experience cause its a little overwhelming for me to order around all the officers and control negotiations n such. That was first bank raid that i had to use any strategy as chief, Besides just shootouts in the bank. Especially typing everything people seem to always get confused with me especially in admin sits with multiple people. I am sorry tho that is just my kind of reaction i felt like i was being teamed up on and i was lashing out at a few of the people around me when i should have just been quiet and talked to you only and in a calm manner. I feel embarrassed that that many ppl saw that and again i do hope you will give me the chance. - Kaya

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I just want to point out that whilst @Kocayine was writing your ban, you said "Fuck you" mulitple times to him and "fuck you all" to all of us who were present.

Kaya

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I just want to point out that whilst @Kocayine was writing your ban, you said "Fuck you" mulitple times to him and "fuck you all" to all of us who were present.
Yeah i am sorry and if i can get the names of the people around i will apologize personally to them all. I only remember Kocayine, Kyle, and Natan. I know i used bad language but that is just my response when i feel cornered and i felt like i was being teamed up on by like 5 ppl. Not that i was being ganged up on but that is how i felt then. This is in no way any excuse I am just providing my side to this. I am sorry for this as well Liasetten i hope u dont view me as a disrespectful person cause im really not like that in general and i don't like people to think wrong things about me, Thanks for taking the time to read my lengthy replies. -Kaya

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

I can see what you mean with this and I know that it is frustrating to get punished for something you mean are not wrong/rule breaking, but the worst thing you can do when this happens is to become disrespectful towards the staff members/players.

Since @Kocayine was the banning staff member it is up to him to make a decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.