Charlie Collins

Rule-breacher Steam Name:
Shmoe Fo

Rule-breacher SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:84747594

Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable):
Joe Cantwell

Reason for Request:
He broke Gunpoint [FearRP] when we had 2 guns at him 2 times 1 time at his house when we was raiding him and 2 when we try'ed to rob him and he pulled out a gun and killed me. He also disconnected when we was raiding him which i forgot to add back up there. ^^

Time of Occurrence:
16:20

Evidence to support your claim:
https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/854972477675829767/3D9

[Photo of us at spawn after he killed me after breaking gunpoint for the second time.]

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....249/9F8BCFF54671450359DB5CEE79D7A1D076B50F92/

[Photo of his base he was in which we was raiding]

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd....011/A8DDF44B00C4E3BF1B301D065B36689343669EB0/

[Photo of us inside of his base and someone called David who disconnect as well in the base.] We didnt see David in the base but he did say to us latter that they are both mates so i dont know if they was based with each other and both disconnect.

A video of this will be added soon by Beeza/Sam Wong as he was recording.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Sam Wong. @Beeza

Last edited by a moderator:

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

When we raided him he ran into his room and left the server. In the recording which i'm going to show i was in his apartment and because he left when we raided him we left the apartment. Then he joins back and i turn around and he's behind me so we chase him to rob him again because before he left the server and he breaks fearRP in the video by bringing his gun out and killing charlie.

Shmoe Fo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your claim is a bit flawed because first you do not know how to breach and clear a room because I did not DC you have no evidence and this is the video with proof that I did not DC
also the second encounter you shot first so I fired back and killed you (nice aim btw). Also apologies for the first encounter because I listened to your first request saying "GET BACK IN THE ROOM" so I did and locked the door then you fired the walls and door resulting in what is happening now

CHiknJUice

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Thats not breaking fear rp, you didnt have a gun to his head, you shot first and THEN you said "on the floor dont move", therefore self defense, and not breaking fearrp

Shmoe Fo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your claim is a bit flawed because first you do not know how to breach and clear a room because I did not DC you have no evidence and this is the video with proof that I did not DC
also the second encounter you shot first so I fired back and killed you (nice aim btw). Also apologies for the first encounter because I listened to your first request saying "GET BACK IN THE ROOM" so I did and locked the door then you fired the walls and door resulting in what is happening now
Also sorry for the cuts plays.tv gave me a lot of trouble with this so I did my best

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ok well good hiding lol i respect that. But the fact is that you can see us running after you will 2 guns saying stop and you broke fearRP by running and the same with the part when i jumped out of my car with my gun and shot you in the leg. At the end of the day you still broke rules.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ahh okay charlie said you DCed so i thought you did but in my video you was running with no weapon out and you broke fearRP two guns were pointed at you. Also in your video you just exposed your self because you ran into your room while we told you to stop with 2 guns poined at you and what do you do? you run into your room and lock your door while we were right behind you telling you to stop with guns pointed at you

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Thats not breaking fear rp, you didnt have a gun to his head, you shot first and THEN you said "on the floor dont move", therefore self defense, and not breaking fearrp

Ok i understand that part if you look at Beeza's recording you can see that it is delayed by 3 seconds.

CHiknJUice

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Ok i understand that part if you look at Beeza's recording you can see that it is delayed by 3 seconds.
Look at his recording, you cant say it was the lags fault, for him, he jumped out the car and shot him. And you guys never had a gun directly to his head, he always had distant. In a real life situation if you had distance you could run easily. Not breaking fearRP in my opinion. Maybe the staff will think otherwise, but just puting in my 2 sense

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Why does having a gun to his "head" mean anything, lol It doesnt matter there is still a gun pointed at him.

Prawie Jak TAZ

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I was the one who owned the house previously I had my camera placed from before. I was at the Devine mining and keeping an eye on the camera for joe. He told me people were raiding him so I went to go help out and my game crashed. I later came back to resume rp but at this time there were two dead

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Well, he still broke fearRP in his video when we were behind him telling him to stop instead he ran into his room and locked the door in our faces.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
The second video, uploaded by @Shmoe Fo is not available and for that reason I cannot view it.
Regarding the first video, uploaded by @Beeza there are evidence that confirm Shmoe broke fear RP as he was being held at gunpoint and was told not to move and later to get on the ground. He did not obey and pulled his gun out.

If you still want me to see the second video, upload it again and I will take a final decision on both situations.

Regards,
Pmx

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
The second video, uploaded by @Shmoe Fo is not available and for that reason I cannot view it.
Regarding the first video, uploaded by @Beeza there are evidence that confirm Shmoe broke fear RP as he was being held at gunpoint and was told not to move and later to get on the ground. He did not obey and pulled his gun out.

If you still want me to see the second video, upload it again and I will take a final decision on both situations.

Regards,
Pmx
He most likely removed it because he exposed him self

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Shmoe Fo You have 24 hours to upload the video. If you dont do it I will take a final decision based in @Beeza 's video only.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

My bad I thought this whole thing was over because it was not checked for like a week
sorry if the audio quality is bad also he shot me when he got out of the car before saying don;t move which means he initiated I apologize because yes I admit the first one I messed up I did not listen which is breaking fearrp and I am sorry for that and I will face any consequences you want me to face
Says the video is unavailable

CHiknJUice

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Joe couldn't upload the video so he asked to upload it on his behalf. In the Video you can see he says "on the floor, dont move" AFTER he shot him. In a real life scenario if a guy was killing you why would you take a last effort to kill him? And the first guy he saw outside mesa appartments, didnt have a gun out when he first started chasing him, he did not say anything either. All he was doing was running after him.
here is his point of view:

(TURN UP VOLUME)

Shmoe Fo

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Joe couldn't upload the video so he asked to upload it on his behalf. In the Video you can see he says "on the floor, dont move" AFTER he shot him. In a real life scenario if a guy was killing you why would you take a last effort to kill him? And the first guy he saw outside mesa appartments, didnt have a gun out when he first started chasing him, he did not say anything either. All he was doing was running after him.
here is his point of view:

(TURN UP VOLUME)
Thank you for making it clearer to me Chikn Juice I rewatched the video and I see what you are saying my last statement is flawed so I will delete it and let @Major Lorne(Pmx) take this into his own hands and take care of it from there

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@CHiknJUice Thank you for uploading the video!

Taking into consideration both videos and two different points of view I can tell that @Shmoe Fo and @Charlie Collins failed RP:

1) Shmoe kept running on the apartment when being held at gunpoint by Charlie Collins. Therefore he broke fearRP;

2) Charlie Collins failed RP because he only instructed Shmoe to get on the ground and to stop after he started to shoot him as we can see in the second uploaded video.

Therefore, and taking into consideration what was explained above I have decided to add Shmoe and Charlie to the watchlist. In case any of you breach the rules a second time, staff members will be instructed to ban you.

Regards,
Pmx