Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Beeza
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106662043
Your Character Name: Sam Wong

Target Steam Name: MonkeyChoker69
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:19375328
Target Character Name (if known): Jacob Johnson

Request reason: Because when i done a legit /me as i think it was legit (because i was right next to him it was his fault that he put me next to him when he put me in his car) He just avoided it and i said to him "hey bitch i done a /me" and he just ignored me i reported him and Tristan came and i said ill just show the video so i decided to instead just report him on the forums. He avoided my /me and just ignored me when i said i did a /me. Even Bobby Wong said hey roleplay or something like that and he just kept driving. As you will see in the video we were robbing the bank we died and then we got taken to jail by Jacob Johnson then at the end you will see Tristan come because i had reported it. Idk tristans forum name so it would be nice if someone tagged him.
When did the situation occur?: 19/07/2017
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Bobby Wong

Scott Wong

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Throlex

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Yeah so, I did ask Beeza to upload the footage @Beeza thank you for doing that. Now I can't give full confirmation if this is allowed or not. It looks as if he did INTENTIONALLY ignore the fact that Beeza used /me, and continued which is wrong. However server rules don't specifically state if you NEED to follow that. I would, I like doing that type of RP. I'll get confirmation from @WhiteWolf or @DevulTj

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You can't do a /me like that while you're unconscious or in a critical state, that'd be powergaming and unrealistic RP.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

You can't do a /me like that while you're unconscious or in a critical state, that'd be powergaming and unrealistic RP.
What? I done the /me while i was in the car next to him have you not seen the video? I think you're getting confused.

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I dont see anything wrong with it if he is in the front seat with the officer then yeah go for it but i dont understand where you are coming from @Joux It isnt like it is un fair for the officer he could of put him in the back of the car but he was put in next to him. My self i see nothing at all wrong with it, Now if the /Me was to say "/Me Grabs the officers gun from his belt and shoots him with it in the head." Then yes that is power gaming but what Sam did was called RP and not Powergaming. he gained nothing from it apart from having the hope of escaping like my self.

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

What? I done the /me while i was in the car next to him have you not seen the video? I think you're getting confused.
I was talking about the first /me you did, the second one is kind of unrealistic in the car as well, as it's a trained officer.

/me's like that are mostly for small roleplay situations, it would be too hard to enforce.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was talking about the first /me you did, the second one is kind of unrealistic in the car as well, as it's a trained officer.

Okay, so the first ever /me in the start of the video was me slapping the hostages head and the second /me against jacob was me attempting to choke him with my handcuffs while he was driving the /it however was me describing what would have happend to him while i was choking him. i done /it you would crash which he would if it was IRL and i was attempting to choke him while he was driving. It was his fault he had put me in his vehicle right next to him instead of putting me in the bank like a normal officer would have done.

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yes he is a trained cop but he still didnt put him in the back of the car meaning Sam had all free right to do what he did as it had happend before in real life.

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I'm tired, forget what my first post said, thought you were still in the bank unconscious when you wrote the headbutt /me. I'm blind.

I wouldn't say it's allowed to do a /me like that while cuffed etc.

RP in /me is mostly used for small RP situations, but we'll await an higher up to get their opinion on this.

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

He wasnt knocked out in the bank we was in the car on the way to the PD and the /Me was said outside of city hall meaning the person had time to respond which he didnt do.

MonkeyChoker69

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly, i'm going to start off by saying please upload the full length of the video that lead to you guys getting into my crusier. Secondly I cannot force a player into a specific seat in the car so thats just an inconvenience on cops. Realisticly you would be put in the back seat, I could understand this set of roleplay if there was 3 suspects in my car and I had to put someone in my passenger seat. Aswell this to me just seemed to be powergaming you headbutted me and started to strangle someone driving a car down the road.

Note: if you get headbutted in the car you're going to be all over the road making it extremly more difficult for a person in restraints to get there hands around you to choke them due to fact realisticly you would have these restraints behind your back.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Firstly, i'm going to start off by saying please upload the full length of the video that lead to you guys getting into my crusier. Secondly I cannot force a player into a specific seat in the car so thats just an inconvenience on cops. Realisticly you would be put in the back seat, I could understand this set of roleplay if there was 3 suspects in my car and I had to put someone in my passenger seat. Aswell this to me just seemed to be powergaming you headbutted me and started to strangle someone driving a car down the road.

Note: if you get headbutted in the car you're going to be all over the road making it extremly more difficult for a person in restraints to get there hands around you to choke them due to fact realisticly you would have these restraints behind your back.
But i was in the front and i was right next to you that was your problem

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Yes this is right you would go all over the road but that is the reason why the /Me say "attempts" and not does.

Joux

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

The cuffs are put with your hands behind your back when you get cuffed, therefore you wouldn't be able so strangle him, nor headbutt him cause realistically it would be ineffective.

After reviewing this for a good long while I have come to a conclusion, resulting in denying this report.

Use this kind of roleplay in more casual situations for future notices, such as small interactions.

Status
Not open for further replies.