Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 902

Your Steam Name: Hazza
Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:50590855
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Harry Snow

Rule-breacher Steam Name: Unable to get this as he logged off straight after
Rule-breacher SteamID: Again logged off straight after however i have his RP name V
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Alexander Colovski

( If he logs on I will get his steam Id and update the thread )

Rule-breacher Steam Name: https://steamcommunity.com/id/myneko/
Rule-breacher SteamID:STEAM_0:0:54449642
Rule-breacher Character Name (If Applicable): Ambrozyk edek

Reason for Request: These guys just randomly started shooting at my car for no reason at all, then they did it again with a deagle and made my car un driveable, also they are just trolls.
Time of Occurrence: 1:20pm 7th of July
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Ace Mistry (https://steamcommunity.com/id/128659/)

Ace Mistry

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I arived on scene when backup was called. The men did admit to shooting in the direction of the vehicle but claimed they werent trying to hit it. I tried to deescalate the situation but it went out of control and out of rp for a bit, with one of the members screaming too loud to allow others to speak. Once the situation was more calm, I enforced a punishment which I thought was fair and wouldnt get the suspect even angrier, then me and my officers left the scene. Just to confirm, they admitted to randomly shooting in the direction of Hazza's vehicle.

D

Deleted member 902

I arived on scene when backup was called. The men did admit to shooting in the direction of the vehicle but claimed they werent trying to hit it. I tried to deescalate the situation but it went out of control and out of rp for a bit, with one of the members screaming too loud to allow others to speak. Once the situation was more calm, I enforced a punishment which I thought was fair and wouldnt get the suspect even angrier, then me and my officers left the scene. Just to confirm, they admitted to randomly shooting in the direction of Hazza's vehicle.
Yeah they say they didnt hit me yet in the video you can see they did which is RDM :)

Thanks for the response Ace

Ambrozyk Edek

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Here is my take on the situation. (I am Ambrozyk Edek). While I shot at the car to make it more damaged than it already was, however I have not shot the car while you were in it, or when the car was in motion. To me, it doesn't make any logical sense to report me over shooting at a vehicle when I was told that he was harassing my organization member, and it'd be gang related. I would like to point out that it was not RDM on my part considering I have never hurt Hazza and only his vehicle which I would gladly compensate for. My friend (Alexander) said you were harassing him, spurring me on to create a new RP situation. Nonetheless, yes I did shoot at his car with the deagle and tried to stay out of the situation after I realized what was going on. Note - "They are just trolls" is said within the description of the accuser in this report; which is false otherwise I wouldn't have paid for premium to troll(?) I don't know how that'd make sense.

Despite multiple, repeated attempts to contact Hazza and come to some sort of conclusion (such as compensation) he just replied with "Nah, you're going to get banned." whenever I approached him to deal with the situation outside of all of the chaos. This was the repeated answer the multiple times I wanted to clear things up with him.

Furthermore, I wanted to deal with the situation ingame where it can be dealt with quicker and the response times would be immediate as compared to a forum report. At the time we were on the server, there was a founder, 2 administrators, and 2 moderators. I proposed the idea of dealing with the situation in an admin sit where both parties can actually sit down and talk about what occurred and any final decision could have already been there. Hazza seems persistent in getting us banned ( considering the title is "Ban please Many Thanks ;)" ) Also the title of the Player Report is "Ban Request" and the multiple times I wanted to approach him to see if we can reach some sort of conclusion was always met with "you're getting banned." Obviously instead of trying to deal with the situation to get it resolved, it's evident that he does not want that.

Take that as you will, I have tried multiple times to approach him, wanted to deal with it ingame, and do everything to my ability to correct the situation. I'm not saying what I did was right, but I did it because Alexander and I are in the same organization so initiation was already taken by whatever happened before I shot at the vehicle with the deagle. Which keep in mind, I only shot at when he was out of the vehicle and the vehicle was stationary. Instead of insistently saying we were going to get banned, I would've been more than glad to deal with the situation ingame and offer any sort of compensation for me shooting at his vehicle.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 902

Here is my take on the situation. (I am Ambrozyk Edek). While I shot at the car to make it more damaged than it already was, however I have not shot the car while you were in it, or when the car was in motion. To me, it doesn't make any logical sense to report me over shooting at a vehicle when I was told that he was harassing my organization member, and it'd be gang related. I would like to point out that it was not RDM on my part considering I have never hurt Hazza and only his vehicle which I would gladly compensate for. My friend (Alexander) said you were harassing him, spurring me on to create a new RP situation. Nonetheless, yes I did shoot at his car with the deagle and tried to stay out of the situation after I realized what was going on. Note - "They are just trolls" is said within the description of the accuser in this report; which is false otherwise I wouldn't have paid for premium to troll(?) I don't know how that'd make sense.

Despite multiple, repeated attempts to contact Hazza and come to some sort of conclusion (such as compensation) he just replied with "Nah, you're going to get banned." whenever I approached him to deal with the situation outside of all of the chaos. This was the repeated answer the multiple times I wanted to clear things up with him.

Furthermore, I wanted to deal with the situation ingame where it can be dealt with quicker and the response times would be immediate as compared to a forum report. At the time we were on the server, there was a founder, 2 administrators, and 2 moderators. I proposed the idea of dealing with the situation in an admin sit where both parties can actually sit down and talk about what occurred and any final decision could have already been there. Hazza seems persistent in getting us banned ( considering the title is "Ban please Many Thanks ;)" ) Also the title of the Player Report is "Ban Request" and the multiple times I wanted to approach him to see if we can reach some sort of conclusion was always met with "you're getting banned." Obviously instead of trying to deal with the situation to get it resolved, it's evident that he does not want that.

Take that as you will, I have tried multiple times to approach him, wanted to deal with it ingame, and do everything to my ability to correct the situation. I'm not saying what I did was right, but I did it because Alexander and I are in the same organization so initiation was already taken by whatever happened before I shot at the vehicle with the deagle. Which keep in mind, I only shot at when he was out of the vehicle and the vehicle was stationary. Instead of insistently saying we were going to get banned, I would've been more than glad to deal with the situation ingame and offer any sort of compensation for me shooting at his vehicle.

So to start I would say you are a troll,and why you bought premium thats your problem, nothing to do with this. You run over the the convo screaming is that not trolling ? Also if you shot my car or not I dont need comp I want you banned because people like you should be playing on the server end of, if it happened to somone else who just joined and had just bought that car how pissed would they be.

You have made no attempts to contact me, apart from saying to an admin that i said im going to get you banned and then I told the admin Im uploading a video and not to worry which I have done :). So please do not lie.

Also you have tried multiple times ive got a recording sitting here of me seeing you a second ago and you saying nothing about it ? infact all you said was some more troller things as a cop like Im going to eat this chair so please stop dont make me upload more.

why should I have to want compensation from you guys? tbh quite frankly I dont want to talk to you in game xD just randomly shoots my car oh dont worry ill give you comp then you have to run and find a mechanic to fix it brillient :) i would be so happy xD. No end of. you fucked up video shows it. and fancy telling me how your friend told you I was harrassing him ? you wouldnt be using TS would you ouch breaking RP ( and on top of this how was I harrassing even if he told you, I was standing there filing a report to the admin I wasnt even verbally talking to him xD) Its your fault for shooting not his for telling you. because you was very far away and i douhbt you have bought a radio. please pack it up pack it in and move on.

again If i wanted comp I wouldnt come to you id get a refund request however I dont need it so dont worry just sort these fellers out :)

Kody1169

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I must admit, I deal with Ambrozyk daily. He only does petty stuff though, I don't see him RDM,VDM or anything. He mainly baits cops, then complains when the cops get him. Speeding after/ramming cops, running stop signs in front of cops, turning around after he passes them, pulling a gun out beside cops, join the police force to troll by letting people out of jail cells, not get in police cars when cuffed, always goes ooc when you handcuff him threatening admins....the list could go forever.

Sort of like the court case, how him and his friend shot in the air to get us after them, then ran to the mayor election screen while handcuffed to troll for 2-3 hours in the court case.

He hasn't done anything "serious", just mainly a bunch of petty trolls. Although, to be fair, that's literally 70-80% of the server though that do this.

D

Deleted member 902

I must admit, I deal with Ambrozyk daily. He only does petty stuff though, I don't see him RDM,VDM or anything. He mainly baits cops, then complains when the cops get him. Speeding after/ramming cops, running stop signs in front of cops, turning around after he passes them, pulling a gun out beside cops, join the police force to troll by letting people out of jail cells, not get in police cars when cuffed, always goes ooc when you handcuff him threatening admins....the list could go forever.

Sort of like the court case, how him and his friend shot in the air to get us after them, then ran to the mayor election screen while handcuffed to troll for 2-3 hours in the court case.

He hasn't done anything "serious", just mainly a bunch of petty trolls. Although, to be fair, that's literally 70-80% of the server though that do this.
Thank you, You can clearly see in the video, he is not a RP'er he doesnt deserve to be here both of them, its pointless them trying to argue when there is a video

Thank you for your response Kody

Alexander Colovski

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I am Alexander Colovsky. I was innocently farming while I saw a shit colored vehicle. I thought it would be funny to shoot at the ground next to his vehicle. (Please note, this is all an RP situation.) He comes to me and asks why I shot his car, and I told him "I don't have a gun." Just to fuck with him. This is all a police sit situation, not a ban request. Then he left, turned his car around and I pulled my gun out, again, to fuck with him. This is when he came back, and said "I know you have a gun." He then made a police and admin report for some reason. This strictly was a huge RP situation, until he brought in an admin under the impression that it was against the rules to shoot in the direction of somebody. The entire time the police were around, he was constantly repeating the phrase, "You're going to get banned, enjoy your ban, fail rp'er." In my opinion, the only person fail rp'er is Hazza here. I am not saying this in defense of myself, or my friend, because I am quite confident in the fact that I didn't do anything wrong. I strictly believe that Hazza is the hypocrite in the situation. While saying that we fail rp'd, he was the one yelling about us getting banned in the entirety of the police sit. This situation should've just stayed in game, it was NOT attempted RDM since we couldn've done that with ease, we were just trying to start an RP situation for fun that was escalated to an administrator level for reasons not to be found in sight.

Again, I would like to furthermore apologize to Hazza if I hit his car, but he clearly over reacted as even if his car was shot at on purpose, it would and should have been handled by the police force in the game. Along with his confusion upon the rules, it seems as if he was also breaking them by yelling FAIL RP the entire time, and saying we were going to get banned in a police force situation. If we were out of character at the time, it would be fine. But... We were still dealing with the ingame aspects of the situation while he was screaming about us getting banned.

Thank you, and if you need anything else please let me know on steam.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/himynameisE/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:123943768

teja

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I am Alexander Colovsky. I was innocently farming while I saw a shit colored vehicle. I thought it would be funny to shoot at the ground next to his vehicle. (Please note, this is all an RP situation.) He comes to me and asks why I shot his car, and I told him "I don't have a gun." Just to fuck with him. This is all a police sit situation, not a ban request. Then he left, turned his car around and I pulled my gun out, again, to fuck with him. This is when he came back, and said "I know you have a gun." He then made a police and admin report for some reason. This strictly was a huge RP situation, until he brought in an admin under the impression that it was against the rules to shoot in the direction of somebody. The entire time the police were around, he was constantly repeating the phrase, "You're going to get banned, enjoy your ban, fail rp'er." In my opinion, the only person fail rp'er is Hazza here. I am not saying this in defense of myself, or my friend, because I am quite confident in the fact that I didn't do anything wrong. I strictly believe that Hazza is the hypocrite in the situation. While saying that we fail rp'd, he was the one yelling about us getting banned in the entirety of the police sit. This situation should've just stayed in game, it was NOT attempted RDM since we couldn've done that with ease, we were just trying to start an RP situation for fun that was escalated to an administrator level for reasons not to be found in sight.

Again, I would like to furthermore apologize to Hazza if I hit his car, but he clearly over reacted as even if his car was shot at on purpose, it would and should have been handled by the police force in the game. Along with his confusion upon the rules, it seems as if he was also breaking them by yelling FAIL RP the entire time, and saying we were going to get banned in a police force situation. If we were out of character at the time, it would be fine. But... We were still dealing with the ingame aspects of the situation while he was screaming about us getting banned.

Thank you, and if you need anything else please let me know on steam.

Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/himynameisE/
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:123943768
"I thought it would be funny to shoot at the ground next to his car." None of the rounds you shot hit the ground at all. You're a terrible liar.

Ambrozyk Edek

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

So to start I would say you are a troll,and why you bought premium thats your problem, nothing to do with this. You run over the the convo screaming is that not trolling ? Also if you shot my car or not I dont need comp I want you banned because people like you should be playing on the server end of, if it happened to somone else who just joined and had just bought that car how pissed would they be.

You have made no attempts to contact me, apart from saying to an admin that i said im going to get you banned and then I told the admin Im uploading a video and not to worry which I have done :). So please do not lie.

Also you have tried multiple times ive got a recording sitting here of me seeing you a second ago and you saying nothing about it ? infact all you said was some more troller things as a cop like Im going to eat this chair so please stop dont make me upload more.

why should I have to want compensation from you guys? tbh quite frankly I dont want to talk to you in game xD just randomly shoots my car oh dont worry ill give you comp then you have to run and find a mechanic to fix it brillient :) i would be so happy xD. No end of. you fucked up video shows it. and fancy telling me how your friend told you I was harrassing him ? you wouldnt be using TS would you ouch breaking RP ( and on top of this how was I harrassing even if he told you, I was standing there filing a report to the admin I wasnt even verbally talking to him xD) Its your fault for shooting not his for telling you. because you was very far away and i douhbt you have bought a radio. please pack it up pack it in and move on.

again If i wanted comp I wouldnt come to you id get a refund request however I dont need it so dont worry just sort these fellers out :)
I have made multiple attempts to make what was wronged, right rather than to bring this onto the forums (which is useless considering all I did was shoot at an empty car; which realistically ingame I would've gotten a slap on the wrist). Calling me a troll and a non-rper is quite the contrary of what I am. "I dont need comp I want you banned because people like you should be playing on the server end of" Yeah, because shooting at an empty vehicle is the end of the server. If you want to ban everybody for every little petty thing, you do you. The only FailRP here was you considering you started to yell "I'm getting you banned" rather than turning it into something else; But you want to "sort us out" as if this harmed anyone. We are players in monolith as well, and it goes to show your disrespect for us and the community, as if it were some personal vendetta. Everything could have been dealt with in an RP scenario considering the police arrived after; but for now I am going to wait for what a staff member says about this situation.
Based off what was said, I can tell that you do not even care about your grammar and your demeanor that you aren't taking this player report seriously and want to "ban us" because we shot at a vehicle. Which I admit, we shouldn't have done, but calling me a "troller" when I have not even met you, and only shot at your vehicle when it was gang related is illogical. I know for a fact I have days on playtime on the driver, so calling me a "troller" is not accurate. I'd also like to point out "I'd like to sort these fellers out" is ridiculous considering all I did was shoot at an empty car. I will summarize it this way: I shot at an empty vehicle when people do much worse.

Last edited:

Ambrozyk Edek

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The court case was a creative thing that was posted in the creative section, it was a pretty funny situation and everybody had a good time and that is the point of playing games or RP. A lot of people deal with me daily, and a lot of people remember me as petty and that is perfectly fine. I wouldn't say I bait cops often, but if I do, I would run a red light and create an RP situation out of that. My RP character is petty and a rebel, and that is why a lot of people remember me. However out of character, I do not remember going OOC to threaten an admin, if you could provide what happened, I would be glad to respond to it. I will link the video of the court case.
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/typical-court-case-in-monolithrp.2353/#post-14264
This was posted by ACE and everybody had a good time, because that is what I aim to do.

Last edited:

Alexander Colovski

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

"I thought it would be funny to shoot at the ground next to his car." None of the rounds you shot hit the ground at all. You're a terrible liar.

If some of my rounds happened to hit the car, that's my apology and I even apologized in game at one point. It wasn't intentional. Everyone is looking to have fun in game, any people like Hazza honestly don't make this server more fun. This could've all been avoided if he was just let loose a tad bit, and had some fun. Right guys xD ;) <3

Ace Mistry

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The court case was a creative thing that was posted in the creative section, it was a pretty funny situation and everybody had a good time and that is the point of playing games or RP. A lot of people deal with me daily, and a lot of people remember me as petty and that is perfectly fine. I wouldn't say I bait cops often, but if I do, I would run a red light and create an RP situation out of that. My RP character is a petty and a rebel, and that is why a lot of people remember me. However out of character, I do not remember going OOC to threaten an admin, if you could provide what happened, I would be glad to respond to it. I will link the video of the court case.
https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/typical-court-case-in-monolithrp.2353/#post-14264
This was posted by ACE and everybody had a good time, because that is what I aim to do.
Ehh I wouldnt say a "good time". Lets just say I would rather stick my head in an oven than do a case like that again.

Ambrozyk Edek

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to also point out from what was said from Hazza such as "he doesnt deserve to be here both of them, its pointless them trying to argue when there is a video". Everybody has a place in the community and saying this is complete disrespect especially towards Alexander and I, and towards the community of Monolith. You as a player do not make me feel welcome to this community and I am repulsed at some of the comments you have made. Also, there is a point in arguing considering that this entire player report is pointless. His lack of caring and regards for this situation and towards us as frequent Monolith players; it is evident in his replies to this thread from what I have stated above.

T.w² | Puncaek

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

however I have not shot the car while you were in it,
So, you were shooting it randomly? Good job. (Edit, refer to my 3rd response.)

I wouldn't have paid for premium to troll(?)
Multiple times there are donators who troll, and troll simply because they think they are invincible since they paid money.

My friend (Alexander) said you were harassing him, spurring me on to create a new RP situation.
I don't think anyone in their right minds would openly attack in the public over some slurs, sure, in a private place, but not in the fucking public, am I wrong?

Theres a ton more that's wrong with your statements, but I wanna go sleep a bit so ye, will catch up on later.

D

Deleted member 902

I am Alexander Colovsky. I was innocently farming while I saw a shit colored vehicle. I thought it would be funny to shoot at the ground next to his vehicle. (Please note, this is all an RP situation.)

Yes very much RP, I see now how I was in the wrong :(..... no please shut up "Innocently farming" pack your stuff and leave mate everyone sees your lies just stop xD

He comes to me and asks why I shot his car, and I told him "I don't have a gun." Just to fuck with him. This is all a police sit situation, not a ban request. Then he left, turned his car around and I pulled my gun out, again, to fuck with him. This is when he came back, and said "I know you have a gun." He then made a police and admin report for some reason. This strictly was a huge RP situation, until he brought in an admin under the impression that it was against the rules to shoot in the direction of somebody. The entire time the police were around, he was constantly repeating the phrase, "You're going to get banned, enjoy your ban, fail rp'er." In my opinion, the only person fail rp'er is Hazza here. I am not saying this in defense of myself, or my friend, because I am quite confident in the fact that I didn't do anything wrong. I strictly believe that Hazza is the hypocrite in the situation. While saying that we fail rp'd, he was the one yelling about us getting banned in the entirety of the police sit. This situation should've just stayed in game, it was NOT attempted RDM since we couldn've done that with ease, we were just trying to start an RP situation for fun that was escalated to an administrator level for reasons not to be found in sight.

Rules
"Just to fuck with him" - Rule Trolling Broken Admitted To it/ FailRp
"Then he left, turned his car around and I pulled my gun out, again, to fuck with him" - Kinda failrp like fuck
"until he brought in an admin under the impression that it was against the rules to shoot in the direction of somebody" - err yes mate this is called RDM shooting people randomly :p thanks for admitting again keep em coming
"it was NOT attempted RDM since we couldn've done that with ease" - however it was shooting in the direction of somebody as you admited above :p so it was attempted

Info
"he was the one yelling about us getting banned in the entirety of the police sit." - yes you see my microphone come on once during that police sit dont you :D shut the hell up fool

Thanks for the apology however since you was such a cocky cu** in game, Im not stopping till this is dealt with for both of you, I warned you both and you one of you clearly says in the video "good luck with getting us banned" so thanks for the luck I hope it helps :)

I would like to also point out from what was said from Hazza such as "he doesnt deserve to be here both of them, its pointless them trying to argue when there is a video". Everybody has a place in the community and saying this is complete disrespect especially towards Alexander and I, and towards the community of Monolith. You as a player do not make me feel welcome to this community and I am repulsed at some of the comments you have made. Also, there is a point in arguing considering that this entire player report is pointless. His lack of caring and regards for this situation and towards us as frequent Monolith players; it is evident in his replies to this thread from what I have stated above.

Actually your right the fact that I may be wanting you out, damm right, im not disrespecting Im saying the correct points, you deserve a ban and dont deserve to be in the community. You are very wrong about caring for players, I wouldn't make a report and try and get you banned if I didnt care about the players ( The good and correctly playing players) I make reports all the time for situations im not involved in game if i see someone randomly being shot id report it and Id hope people would do the same for me. so just because I reported you this time because you did something to me doesn't mean I dont care for anyone.

All of the rounds hit xD

This could've all been avoided if he was just let loose a tad bit, and had some fun. Right guys xD ;) <3

Yeah come on guys ? :D idiot....

In reponse to some other points, My grammar ? that has nothing to do with it for one ? and maybe you should look at your own xD, and me shouting your getting banned ? waiting for the reference in the video for that one. I say "Enjoy your ban" doesnt seem like a shout if im honest. I was very calm and using /Looc to talk to stop failRp however you was screaming your tits off as shown in the video :).

By you saying people do much worse your right they do, and what happens to them ? they get banned what a suprise that is ? You shot at a car which was not empty for starters or unless you was the second guy shooting but your both friends and you both committed it together. What you need to understand is what you have just said is somone could go murder people and be put in jail, and somone could rob a store and not get put in jail because its petty lol k.

Oh yeah and just for your info @Neko Neko when I said "end of" I didnt mean end of server, I meant end of argument, maybe dont take my words out of context.

Conclusion
Overall this just hurts me to read because it's clear lies the video shows all don't even know why you guys try and argue. However thanks for making me laugh with this quote "this is all an rp situation" yeah I admit I'm a real big fail rp here Damm you got me man making an admin report for randomly shooting me dammmmm ban me now Bois No please stop replying it's pointless video shows all.

@Gurrazor @Stuvi - Could one of you please finish this, there really needs to be no more argument from them does there.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 902

So, you were shooting it randomly? Good job. (Edit, refer to my 3rd response.)

Multiple times there are donators who troll, and troll simply because they think they are invincible since they paid money.

I don't think anyone in their right minds would openly attack in the public over some slurs, sure, in a private place, but not in the fucking public, am I wrong?

Theres a ton more that's wrong with your statements, but I wanna go sleep a bit so ye, will catch up on later.
Thank you for your response Puncaek Glad you have understood :)

D

Deleted member 902

The court case was a creative thing that was posted in the creative section, it was a pretty funny situation and everybody had a good time and that is the point of playing games or RP. A lot of people deal with me daily, and a lot of people remember me as petty and that is perfectly fine. I wouldn't say I bait cops often, but if I do, I would run a red light and create an RP situation out of that. My RP character is petty and a rebel, and that is why a lot of people remember me. However out of character, I do not remember going OOC to threaten an admin, if you could provide what happened, I would be glad to respond to it. I will link the video of the court case.

Can you only post relevant things to the ban request please

JeremiahbOi

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This is very relevant just want to point out that this guy usually trolls when he is on the police force and is very trigger happy.
He will say things like stop right there sir. And then shoot to kill.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 902

This is very relevant just want to point out that this guys usually trolls when he is on the police force and is very trigger happy.
He will say things like stop right there sir. And then shoot to kill.
what ? I was Replying to necko necko @JeremiahbOi was not saying you wasn't relevant. You havnt posted in this thread Jere ?.

Anyway thank you for confirming some more facts about these guys :)

thanks for the response

Status
Not open for further replies.