Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Beeza
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106662043
Your Character Name: Sam Wong

Target Steam Name: sharkKilleR
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:37195131
Target Character Name (if known): Jeffery Defante

Request reason: He left the server while we were robbing him he was not AFK and he even says he is going to leave but i dont have that on record.
When did the situation occur?: 15/07/17
Your evidence to support your claim:
It's him leaving when we were robbing him. I know i never got his steam id and his steam profile but might as well report him and see what happens.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

sharkKilleR

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

This shows nothing at all. I was AFK, check logs, time and date. Thanks
Never said anything at all.

Last edited:

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No, you was not AFK you said "oh i'm leaving" after we all had you at gun point.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@Beeza
Never said I was leaving, I was already gone/AFK.
You're just lying now, we searched you and you had 200 weed why would you leave if you were gone or afk? Even if you were which you was not but as you're claiming you were gone afk explain this, why did you leave the server then? You're very lucky i never recorded the whole raid we did because you also kept locking the door and closing it as soon as we lockpicked and you was like "Leave me alone why do you have to rob me"

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@sharkKilleR You left in the middle of a roleplay situation, in this case, a raid. Can you give me a good reason that lead you to do that?

sharkKilleR

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

What? That's bs you guy's pull up the rest of the recording. You'll see I was AFK, they clearly edited the video.

Beeza

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

What? That's bs you guy's pull up the rest of the recording. You'll see I was AFK, they clearly edited the video.
No, i never edited the video i only started recording when you said "im leaving the server this is bullshit" or whatever and then i started recording and you stood still like that and you just leave?

Mitter

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted. The defendant will be banned for 2 days for leaving to avoid a roleplay situation.