Does this show that Oscar Jackson broke FearRP?

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:LambSauce Centum Locator
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:167683509
Your Character Name: Grutle Chorf

Target Steam Name: Fume
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:125789054
Target Character Name (if known):Oscar Jackson

Request reason: Broke Fear RP, FailRP
When did the situation occur?: Monday, July 24, 2017 Time: 12:41PM EST PAC
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Natan Nat

Last edited:

MrRebellion

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Well not being bias or anything, he could of possibly not heard you, or thought that you saying "stop right there" was directed at the Officer, not him. You could of shouted his name a bit, to let him know you meant him.

abbas1902

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

True he was not looking at you or anything of the sort, he was focusing on the guy in front of you also your mugging someone in a highly populated area and in front of a cop, I don't think he knew he was talking about you and also did you try to bring this up with the mod on the sever at the time?

Bobby Wong

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

it is a bit of a Gray zone from what this video shows, You did tell him to stop with a gun out but at the same point he wasn't looking at all and also there way no way of him knowing that you was behind him with a gun with out him turning around.
I wouldnt say he needs a ban for it but just a warning so he knows next time to be more alert with what is going on around him.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The video shows @Fume did not hear you. He continued to do what he was doing (roleplay wise) without realizing you were behind him helding him at gunpoint.

Therefore, he did not break fear RP and therefore he did not fail RP. That said he will only receive an alert without any associated punishment.

Furthermore, @LambSauce Centum Locator you are not allowed to mug someone near highly populated areas, such as this one, nor near NPCs. So in this case, you failed RP because you failed to comply with the server rules. Even he had listened to you telling him to stop he had everything to report you as it was fail RP.

Regards,
Pmx

Lambsauce

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you noticed my friend Natan Nat was NOT MUGGING he was Kidnapping the Cadet.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@LambSauce Centum Locator I was talking and alerting you for the fact you cannot do what you did in the video. You killed the guy and he may not have heard you that is what I stated. I also stated you are not allowed to mug/rob/kidnapp someone in highly populated areas like the one where you were.

Regarding your friend, the cadet should have not done that. Your friend also failed RP as he was trying to kidnapp the cadet in the same area, which is against the rules, according to what I explained on my previous post and on this one aswell.

Once again, the cadet and the guy you killed will both be advised to be more careful in situations like this. The cadet should have called a staff member right away.

Finally, there is no need to use full caps lock words on posts related to ban appeals or reports!

My decision has been made and will remain the same.

Regards,
Pmx

ThéOGZeus

Monolith Pleb
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ban request has been:
DENIED

Locked and moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.