Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Walrusguy

Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:111810533

Your Character Name: Cletus Mcdonald

Ban Length: 4 days

Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @HiddenBush

Ban Reason: Mugging in Public (true) Breaking mug timer (false) L2ADT (false) LTARP (false)

Time of Occurrence: about 3 am

Relevant Evidence: No evidence but i think i need to clear things up a little i broke one of the following rules and not to mention the banning admin had a grudge on me for saying im bringing this to court in a sit. The first reason was true i did mug a man in a parking lot. The second reason was false we did mug the first person then let him free after that we went to the mining ravine and pointed my gun at a man and told him to put his hands up we never took anything or did anything to him so it was not a mug. The third reason L2ADT im assuming means leaving to avoid death timer i never did i left and never got back on i am free to leave the server when i no longer wish to play i never got back on and i lost my AR 15 so i got off because i have been playing the server all night and i saw that as a good stoping point. Fourth and final reason LTARP should completely be invalid because i never left to avoid rp i was completely dead (deceased) i could not have been helped up their was no more Roleplaying that could have happened. I find 3 of these reasons to be false and would like for something to be resolved becuase i really enjoy playing this server with my friends, I understand i things get out of control but everyone makes mistakes and sometimes i act before thing. I would not make this report if i did not care about the server i am sorry for what i did do and hope we can work thing out. Thanks!

Additional members involved/witnessing: Dirtus Mcdonald

I am asking that i be unbanned or shorten it to like 12 hours or something.

HiddenBush

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

you left directly after dieing which is still L2ADT. You mugged someone in the ravine and at the realitor (breaking mug timer). the only thing i will lower you for is Ltarp. Edited to 3 days