Steam Name: Cricket
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): STEAM_0:0:138714135
Your Character Name: Wesley Davis

Ban Length:2 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Thegamingshain

Ban Reason: Racial/Slurs
Unban Reason: In the story below

Time of Occurrence:2:16 am
Additional members involved/witnessing: Thegamingshain/2 other people in layer 2

Story: I was in layer 2 when this dude pulled out a machete and rdmed me and my friend at the time I was running away at some point I apparently said the n-word, not hard r just n*gga
anyways the same dude that rdmed my friend broke fear rp and killed me but I didn't get video proof cause my recorder is messed up atm but he comes to the gas station talking trash I said fuck you, buddy, then he goes just for that I'm getting you banned and he sends the clip to the admin then his little friend goes ahead and says hard r right next to the mod with no repercussions anyways I think it's stupid cause you people have no idea who I grew up around and where I am from also I received no warning not to say it again it was an immediate ban which I think is dumb these rules are usually intended for people who come on the server to minge and be racist I wasn't saying it repeatably and harassing people I have no problems with the admins but it feels like rules are simply being forced on people who are disliked by cops and high ranking mobs i have seen people who go around spewing racism and rdming not get banned simply cause they are higher up in the community and people know them i should have at least recievied a warning point before being banned i have also noticed cops going around being corupt fileing useless tickets in groups for stupid stuff like crooked parking the other day 3 cops aproched my car and gave me 3 tickets for that reason all at the same time one of them was like 1 grand but still its annoying asf to have to keep paying them off I'm going off topic but no punishments are being put towards them at all and i don't see why me the person who said the n*gga one time at 2am without receiving a warning should be banned for something that could have easily been talked out i really do like playing on the server and I'm sorry for saying that i truely am but it keeps feeling like the server is trying to ban me more and more everyday.

ps: Thegamingshain I'm not mad at you in any way I think your a damn good moderator one of the many staff that treats me fairly and isn't a dick half the time I'm not trying to be rude towards you just I think we could have talked this out like gentlemen I was trying to explain my story but I got banned.

Last edited:

Tru

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi cricket,

I've told you once not to say the N word, but you continued to say it anyways. I get it that you were mad but saying racial things isn't just allowed in the server. How will I know this time you wont say anymore racial things?

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Hi cricket,

I've told you once not to say the N word, but you continued to say it anyways. I get it that you were mad but saying racial things isn't just allowed in the server. How will I know this time you wont say anymore racial things?
Hey I won't say it anymore cause I ain't trying to get banned it just comes out cause I have grown up around people that say it all the time and been around environments that say it 24/7 I have gotten my recording software back up to date and I promise that I won't say it anymore but I wasn't trying to harass anyone or trying to say it to offend people in any way i see the rules are strict and put in place for a reason and i am going to use this experience to not say it anymore.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'm going to lift your ban, in exchange you will receive a 2 day voice blacklist. If you get caught again using racial slurs, you will receive a harsher punishment. Racial slurs will not be tolerated in this server.

Appeal Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.