Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Tim Snow

Ban Length: 12 hour
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @GreggsPasty

Ban Reason: player diss in help chat mess around in event
Time of Occurrence: 4:30 pm est
Relevant Evidence: me
Additional members involved/witnessing: idk

i was kicked out of event when i said dave chernie is a bitch and they kicked me so no reason to put mess around in event because it was already handled and i was already kicked and when i joined back i asked if i can join back in event greggpasty said no because he hates me so i replied Dave chernie is still a bitch i was saying that in help chat i think i should have been warned not banned it was not 3rd offense

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: hoovy
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Tim Snow

Ban Length: 12 hour
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @GreggsPasty

Ban Reason: player diss in help chat mess around in event
Time of Occurrence: 4:30 pm est
Relevant Evidence: me
Additional members involved/witnessing: idk

i was kicked out of event when i said dave chernie is a bitch and they kicked me so no reason to put mess around in event because it was already handled and i was already kicked and when i joined back i asked if i can join back in event greggpasty said no because he hates me so i replied Dave chernie is still a bitch i was saying that in help chat i think i should have been warned not banned it was not 3rd offense
Never said i hate you and i said no as you were already kicked. Write why i should unban you, i also need a steam id

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Whereever you are from, take some god damn english grammar lessons, ffs. Staff is not forced to "enforce" the three offenses if you have no intent to cooperate.

GreggsPasty

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I have come to the decision of denying this appeal you disrespected some one in help chat after you were kicked out for it, you abused the help system and in the event when they were jokingly talking about the leader of the red team you said "I am Hitler" and other things.

Status
Not open for further replies.