Your Steam Name: Brandondailey11
Your Steam ID: i dont no
Your Character Name: chris dailey

Ban Length: 1day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: vdm
Time of Occurrence: today
Relevant Evidence: dont have
Additional members involved/witnessing i was told that i dont haev to call ems by a admin iv ben in 4 sit a bot it an i was tol that you dont have to call ems escape if youi are ems or a cop

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Please try and connect to the server and get the banning staff members name so they may be tagged and notified about this ban appeal.

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Brandondailey11
Your Steam ID: i dont no
Your Character Name: chris dailey

Ban Length: 1day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: vdm
Time of Occurrence: today
Relevant Evidence: dont have
Additional members involved/witnessing i was told that i dont haev to call ems by a admin iv ben in 4 sit a bot it an i was tol that you dont have to call ems escape if youi are ems or a cop
Hey Chris, I was the one who banned you in this situation, you were banned as you committed the act of VDM and then proceeded to take the gun and knife off the person you VDM'd (A.k.a minge grabbing), during this entire situation you failed to call an EMS which made it look like you ran over the person on person which is why I banned you.

The definition of VDM according to the terminology section in the rules states:
  • VDM - Vehicle Deathmatch - The process of killing people without valid In-Character reasons - just with a vehicle.
You did kill a man without a valid RP reason, I understand if it was an accident but since you didn't call an EMS as I said earlier it doesn't look like it. I banned you for 1 day as you had multiple notes in the past week of you VDM'ing people and ramming into cars (Which is why I also gave you a 2 day vehicle blacklist).

Kind Regards,
~ Nitr0us0xideSys (Enzo Escobar)

Sniperdailey11

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

if he runs in to my car im taking his shit but if i wold hited him i would call ems

Nitr0us

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

if he runs in to my car im taking his shit but if i wold hited him i would call ems
I don't recall you saying that it was his fault in the sit, you told me that you ran him over while driving down the street then took his weapons. @Onami was also there spectating the sit as well.

Due to you having an extensive record of VDM/car related incidents in the past your appeal has been denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.