LV

Your Steam Name: Pokemon
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name: Benjamin Livingston

Ban Length: 1 Year
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Racism and Staff Disrespect
Time of Occurrence: 5 min ago
Relevant Evidence: So I was messing around in a private discord with friends and not even on monolith. I see myself getting banned for a year as I log into the server and I should not have done the staff disrespect but I don't understand how I could get banned for talking about something out of character, in a private discord, and not even in monolith. I am deeply sorry to the staff and founders I disrespected I just don't think I should of been banned for a year for this it makes no sense what so ever since I have never actually had a record of staff disrespect like this is my first offense and makes no sense. And the racism I find unreasonable because I wasn't even playing monolith I was just in a discord with some friends.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jack Everadon @rxsm @Jason Richards

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

In all honesty, what are you expecting us to do when we find out that you're talking bad behind our backs?

If you can't behave then you're simply wrong in this community - no matter whether you do it on our servers or not.

Start using your brains, people.

Reactions: MRC

pokemon

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In all honesty, what are you expecting us to do when we find out that you're talking bad behind our backs?

If you can't behave then you're simply wrong in this community - no matter whether you do it on our servers or not.

Start using your brains, people.
So... I cant have freedom of speech in a separate discord when im not even playing monolith lmao

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Start thinking before posting dumb comments on other servers lmao.

Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.