Ban

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nytherious

Nov 10, 2018
Steam Name: Skull
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:162839335
Your Character Name: Zar Washington

Ban Length: 14 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): xXDeadlyAngelXx

Ban Reason: received to many warning points, this warning point was because I shot a detective that was trying to arrest me and pulled a gun on me multiple times, I saw him as a threat to my life and I shot him because of this, and I was mayor at this time. The detective was arresting me for "reckless driving" which I'm pretty sure I wasn't. The detective had pulled me over twice while I wasn't even doing anything of the sorts, I was brought to pd and another detective said "lets make a deal budget for release. I put 50k in there budget and the other detective released me assuming the other detective knew as well. I than went to mayors office and the same detective came again and this time he pointed guns at me and I got glitched in the elevator and staff helped me and when the detective came up my SS told him to put the gun down and he didn't and I shot him because I felt threatened of a gun fight.
Unban Reason: It was unclear to me that you cannot shoot police even if they are a threat to your life, because I've read the rules a couple of times and I have not seen the rule, so I asked the moderator if he could copy and paste it. There was no rule on it but it falls under corruption which I have learned. I did not think it would be corruption because if he was a clear threat to my life pointing a gun at me for no reason where I was no current threat to him. So I pulled the trigger and killed him stupidly. I didn't see how it would fall under corruption as I saw him as a threat to my life and I realized this rule break, but I didn't know it was a rule or I would not have done it as I would clearly get caught because the detective was a moderator.

Time of Occurrence: 12:15 am
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Austin Hunter
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.