LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Dannie Cage
Steam Name: Pringlesoes
SteamID:
STEAM_0:1:89861840

Date and time of loss: I believe 3 days ago or less
What happened:
He basically closed the vault on us which was enraging at that moment, but now after i rewatched it i think it's hilarious.

What do you need refunded: Makarov, Kevlar suit and a helmet, Large Medkit, 2 Pistol ammo loaded in the gun.
Evidence:

Last edited:

Pringlesoes

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Dannie Cage
Steam Name: Pringlesoes
SteamID:
EnD3rG4M3r

Date and time of loss: I believe 3 days ago or less
What happened:
He basically closed the vault on us which was enraging at that moment, but now after i rewatched it i think it's hilarious.

What do you need refunded: Makarov, Kevlar suit and a helmet, Large Medkit, 2 Pistol ammo loaded in the gun.
Evidence:
Excuse my language in the vid, it was just so bizarre.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Your refund request has been denied.

Reason: Your refund request does not meet the guidelines set in our refund request guidelines. We can only issue refunds for server-side issues, crashes, and rule-breaks with some exceptions. There is currently no rule which prevents the police from closing the door in the way they did in this situation. The reason I say this as yes it could be failrp if they did it just to lock you in the vault in a mingy or otherwise failrp manner you can tell from both the video and their voice chat that they did not. They closed it as part of a plan to reground before assaulting the room in full force after taking the risk of getting close enough to that vault door to close it.

Note: Nothing stop you from shooting out the door in order to prevent them from getting that close to be able to close the door. I will say that it did seem like that had you outnumbered and out gunned though.

Status
Not open for further replies.