Status
Not open for further replies.

Fortzzzz

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam name: Fortzzzz

So here is my story so I was banned for one-day for disconnecting form RP situation but let's not get off topic so the day i got banned for disconnecting form RP situation my friend got his first PC My friends account is (FakeR7Gaming) and he was really interested in Garry's Mod and he knew i had the game so I said "I can let you play the game all I have to do is enable this thing Steam family share" so I told my friend to go on windows 10 quick assist and he gave me the code to remote into his computer so I remoted into his PC and logged into my account (Fortzzzz) and clicked "Family" and then I selected "Authorize Library Sharing" on my account so then I disconnected from my account (Fortzzzz) and told my friend to login on his account so he logged I authorize family sharing so then I helped my friend get the content required to join Monolith Servers and then I clicked on Dark-RP and then I selected your servers just for backstory here i was still connected to quick assist because of the fact that I wanted to check if all his textures were working but right after I clicked on "Monolith custom city role-play it said that I had a 1-Day ban but the next day when I got unnbanned it said that I was banned for ban evasion for 1-Month.

Bann ap 1.pngSorry if this image looks bad It maybe because of my screen shot program

Last edited:

jxdnn

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Wrong format

Ban Appeal Concluded,
Locked & Moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.