LV

Your Steam Name: Zeke
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:201043767
Your Character Name: Zeke Williams

Ban Length: 24 Hours
Banning Staff Member (@sp00fy.emoji to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason: RDM / Staff Disrespect
Time of Occurrence: 2:20 PM Central Time
Relevant Evidence: No evidence but I can say what happened, I really dislike the Wongs who had recently around thirty minutes prior to when I killed him had shot at me for calling 911 on a attempted bank robbery they were doing the Wong clan after that had fled the scene in a red vehicle, after that I planned revenge on them for shooting my by pretending like I was gonna by guns from them, and then shoot them. That had gone wrong and they ignored my messages for buying my guns so I saw The Wong who had shot at me earlier that day so I said " Do you remember me from earlier you shot me " & then I shot him dead then the other Wong who was at the bank came into the building I was in scared he would shoot me I also shot him. they then proceeded to call " RDM " and I was banned on a obviously extremely biased sit that I was in I requested a higher admin because I felt he wasnt be fair he then ignored my request and banned me.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

sp00fy

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

We came to the conclusion that the sole reason you killed the two Wong members was because of an event which happened atleast 30 minutes prior to the killings. Holding a grudge for that long is not a valid reason to ruthlessly kill two people, as the RP situation was long over, leaving lots of space for other events between the two points in time. Events like the death of the guy you were out for, enabling NLR, which is exactly what happened.

Originally, I was only going to give you a few warning points for the somewhat minor rulebreak, but then you started slandering and mocking me in the sit, showing absolutely zero respect for the way I was handling it. I gave you multiple chances underway to correct your attitude and accept my decision, but enough became enough.

The fact that you're even calling me biased in the title of this thread is absurd, considering this is the exact reason you were banned. Use the rest of your ban to think about how you should act during administrative situations.

Denied.