banned foe no reason

• Looking for our server(s)? Go to our servers page after you've subscribed to our content pack. Hope you enjoy them!
  • You can purchase Premium Membership to enhance your game experience and support our community!
  • Meet other members and stay updated in our Discord and Steam Group. Find out how to get permissions on Discord here.
  • Are you interested in helping and being engaged in the community further? Apply for a Staff Position!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Valentino Ferguson

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jun 10, 2017
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
Reactions: peter pan

peter pan

Monolith Newcomer
May 30, 2021
idk how to make ban appeal pls help whats urr discord my disaadsaasdwddwaadsasdadsadsdsaadsdawdwawdasdasda

Benpd05

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Event Team
Dec 19, 2020
United Kingdom
Hello Peter Pan
I was the person who banned you please make a ban appeal at the posted section of the forums if you cannot do this please contact me on discord at Benpd05#3107

Reactions: peter pan

PMX

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Report Management
MRP Recruitment Team
Dec 3, 2016
Please submit a ban appeal on the ban appeals section, in this website. Refrain from spamming the forums. Failure to do that will result in you being banned from the platform.

Valentino Ferguson

MRP Moderator
MRP Moderator
Jun 10, 2017
The Netherlands
steamcommunity.com
Hey there Peter Pan,

Just click the link in the previous reply and click "post thread" in the top right, copy-paste the following format in there:

Steam Name:
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):
Your Character Name:

Ban Length:
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member):

Ban Reason:
Unban Reason:

Time of Occurrence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

And just fill in the questions.

If you have any further questions feel free to send me a discord DM, my discord is @Valentino#1977

Status
Not open for further replies.