Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:106576229
Your Character Name (If Applicable):

Ban Length: 7 days
Admin who banned you: Swift

Ban Reason: RDM/ Leaving to avoid
Time of Occurrence: Around 3 am (east coast) of 7/2/17
Relevant Evidence: None, i am gulity
Additional members involved/witnessing: David Wild

My Story: Basically i was very tired and about to get offline, it was around 3 am and just done with annoying people running me over and abusing vdm while staff werent online earlier. And as soon as im about to get to spawn to vote my friend for mayor and log off, i get chased by police for "speed" where you cant even control your speed and he was harrasing me so i was done with all that bs and i RDMed him. I admit to it and i am COMPLETELY in the wrong. I just did it and left, i didnt even know any mods or anything were on to be honest. And when i came on today i saw the 7 day for RDM (which i am gulity for) and "leaving to avoid" which i did not even Think of! I didnt "leave to avoid" i left because i was planning on getting off anyway. I am appealing today because this is literally the only server i play on gmod and if you check my profile, i literally got gmod this week and spent almost every hour of it on monolith. So i am posting this to ask for forgiveness, and to shorten my ban sentence. I have been on this server all day everyday the past week and was actually planning on donating for premium today *not that, that should affect your decision* but just to show how much i care about spending my time on here. Thank you for your time, and i hope you take my points into consideration. :D
- sincerly, CHiknJUice

Last edited:

Swift

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Since you decided to make a ban appeal, and stated that you know what you did wrong. I will gladly lower your ban down to one days instead of a week. Dued to the fact that it was 3AM and everyone is tired, and I know people do stupid things. Just make sure it doesnt happen again. Just understand that if you kill someone without a reason you will be punished. And to not leave right after or the ban will be longer, because in my eyes. It looks like you just wanted to get away.

(Removing the Leaving to avoid) was the cause of the ban being reduced by so much.

Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.