Your Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:101584437
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Laquesha Brown

Ban Length:week
Admin who banned you: @Finlay Sherman

Ban Reason: disrespect failrp
Time of Occurrence:9:50
Relevant Evidence: None
Additional members involved/witnessing: @SaltyBear

What Happened- Someone who was either prop climbing or something else somehow got pictures of me and my friend growing weed. than told the cops. than I called a admin because I knew the person I was basing with wouldnt of done it and it was some random ass dude who uploaded the screenshots so I knew he either prop climbed, used client side noclip, or glitched into my base. The admins than did nothing to help me out nor did any of them listen to what I had to say they just told me to shut up. than the cops told me to drop all my seeds so I was doing it 1 by 1 because I'm forced to play on a low res that doesnt allow me to read the text its all blurry. than the mod says "oh I'll just clear his inventory" where I told him thats abuse you moron. than he takes me to a roof says hes gonna ban me for a week for failrp and disrespect. I wasnt failrping by any fucking means I was dropping the items like the swat said 1 by 1 or not I was still dropping them and I still get banned for failrp. Than with the disrespect I called him a moron..... Grow the fuck up if see that as disrespect honestly and I'm seeing people getting a hour ban for the shit I got a week for.

**its fucking impossible to play on the server with the staff. I got banned yesterday because of a game crash, I get banned today for valid rp and calling a mod a moron which is more of joke than anything else, and a fucking mod flys into my base killing me 2 days ago. shit really needs to change with the staff because its bad.**

SaltyBear

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

No one else was in the base at all. All the doors were locked at all times and I even remember a cop saying "all the doors were locked so there wasn't a robbery so the snitch was inside". So either the person prop climbed or had a client side noclip.

Pengi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You were banned for Massive Disrepect. You called us, and I quote, "Idiots, Said all the Admins were Ass, You hate the Admins, All staff is horrible on this server" +You have a very big record of being banned. Which is very misleading in sits.

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

whatever i'm done with the server at this point I'm being banned for the dumbest reason. just perma ban my steam id I'ma get banned on my alts as well

Pengi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

whatever i'm done with the server at this point I'm being banned for the dumbest reason. just perma ban my steam id I'ma get banned on my alts as well
Hope to see you again <3

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

you wont be

Finlay Sherman

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You have no intention to role-play so what the point

Laquesha Brown

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I had intent to rp. I was dropping the items thats why the failrp part was total bull shit. Ya I disrespect you guys with 3rd grade insults and your to immature to handle them.

Pengi

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I had intent to rp. I was dropping the items thats why the failrp part was total bull shit. Ya I disrespect you guys with 3rd grade insults and your to immature to handle them.
Calling us immature after admitting to using 3rd grade insults? FeelsBadMans

Status
Not open for further replies.