Awards

Years of Mono

LV

TheHazer8
Owen Hayes

12 hours
@Wright

Invalid arrest

I'm a police detective working my job when a man states that someone had mugged him and he gave me his name, and what we took. We placed a warrant, and found him. Another man, who I had not spoken to, said he was mugged with the other guy, and stated what was stolen as well. I believe this would have been a legitimate arrest. I got warning points because of it, and was banned for 12 hours. I was banned earlier this week, which I figured was because of warning points. But no, I had a four day ban and blacklist without a warning point ban. This was also my first offense with giving an invalid arrest.

8:00 pm NAE

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello TheHazer8,

You arrested someone because in your words:
"multiple people said he did something"

Just because someone accuses someone else of doing something doesn't mean you just go and arrest them, you investigate it by detaining them and questioning them.

The people in question were in the same organization and clearly targeting the person you arrested, you had zero evidence to arrest this person and it was clear RDA.

Your logic: If multiple people accuse someone of doing something then it's valid to arrest them.
This isn't allowed by our rules... you should know this. You need to actually have evidence or witness something in order to arrest someone.
You had eight warning points and after I issued you the few warning points for the RDA, you were automatically banned.

Additionally, you cannot appeal automatic bans by console.

Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.